Rates of Rent for Sainik Rest Houses in India
RATES OF RENT FOR SAINIK REST HOUSES IN THE STATE
1. Serving Defence Personnel / Central and State Govt. Officers Officials.
|Rent per Room per day||Electricity||Cooler/Gyser||AC TV||Total|
|(a)||Officers||Rs. 100||30||30||70 20||220|
|(b)||JCO (incl. Hony Commissioned Officers)||Rs. 50||25||25||70 20||190|
|(c)||ORs||Rs. 20 per bed (Dormitory per day)|
|Rent per Room||Electricity||Cooler/Gyser||AC TV||Total|
|Officers||Rs. 50||25||25||70 20||190|
|JCO (incl. Hony Commissioned Officers)||Rs. 30||20||20||70 20||160|
|ORs||Rs. 10 per bed (Dormitory per day)|
2. Departmental Officials
3. Ex employees of RSB/ZSB/SPB
50% of the rates applicable to the ex-servicemen i.e. para 2 above.
4. Accommodation will be provided to serving personnel ESM, their dependents/Govt. officers/officials and Officers/Officials of Govt. Boards, PSUs etc.
5. Accommodation to the war widows, disabled ex-servicemen above 50% disability and ‘Vir Chakra’ Series Medal holders and Arjun Awardees will be provided Rent Free AC+ELEC. Charges will be charged as give above.
6. A.C. Charges will be charged per day between 1st April, to 31st Oct. and Room Cooler/Gyser/Heater per day will be charged extra as given above.
7. Re-employed ex-servicemen officers will be considered as State Govt. officers and will be charged as per para (1) above.
8. The families of ex-servicemen/ex-officers and serving personnel will be charged rent at the rates as applicable to ex-servicemen concerned as para (2) above.
9. The charges will be paid immediately on Booking of a Accommodation. In case the Room is not occupied the amount will be forfeited.
10. Room will not be allotted for more than 3 days at a time.
11. Only one Room will be allotted on the name of Ex-serviceman or Service Personnel. In case they Book more that one Room charges for other Rooms will be as per occupant category.
12. In super session of rules and amendments in the earlier letter dated 6th Feb. 2007, these rates will come into force w.e.f. 1st November, 2008.
13. NOTE : Charges for TA, AC, Cooler and Gyser will be charged only if AC, TV, Cooler and Gyser are provided.
Brig. K.S. Budhwar
Secretary, Rajya Sainik Board, Haryana
Click to View: Sainik Rest House in India State Wise pdf download
What is Room Rent in Sainik Rest House for Ex-servicemen?
The room rent for Retired Officers (A/C Room) - Rs. 190 per day and Retired JCO (A/C Room) - Rs. 160 per day.
What is Room Rent in Sainik Rest House for Serving Defence Personnel?
The room rent for Serving Officers (A/C Room) - Rs. 250 per day and Serving JCO (A/C Room) - Rs. 190 per day.