Rajasthan Travelling Allowance Rules 1971
(Updated up to 14.12.2016)
No.F.3(9)F.D.(Rules)/70-In exercise of the powers vested in them under rule 42 of the Rajasthan Service Rules, the Government hereby makes the following rules to regulate grant of Travelling Allowance to Government Servants, namely:—
1. Title & Commencement.—(l) These rules may be called the Rajasthan Travelling Allowance Rules.
2. These rules shall come into force with effect from 1st September, 1971.
2. Applicability (1) These rules shall apply to all Government servants whose pay is charged to the consolidated Fund of the State.
(2) These rules shall not apply to:—
(i) Work-charged employees.
(ii) Employees paid from contingencies.
(iii) Employees employed on contract where the terms of contract specifically provide otherwise.
(iv) Employees on deputation from Central or other State Governments or from any body corporate where the terms of deputation provided for the application of other
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
3. Definitions.- For the purpose of these rules, the following terms used in the rules have the meaning herein explained:—
(1) “Government” means Government of Rajasthan.
(2) ” Competent Authority” means Government or any other authority subordinate to Government to which the power is delegated by or under these rules.
(3) “Day” means a calendar day, beginning and ending at midnight but an absence from headquarters which does not exceed twenty four hours shall be reckoned for all
purposes as one day, at whatever hours the absence begins or ends.
(4) “Family means” a Government’s servants wife or husband as the case may be, legitimate children and step children residing with and wholly dependent upon the Government servant. Not more than one legally married wife is included in a family for the purpose of these rules. The term ‘legitimate children’ includes widowed daughter residing with and wholly dependent upon the Government servant but does not include adopted children unless adoption is recognised under the personal law of the Government servant. For the purpose of transfer travelling allowance, the term “family” shall also include parents, sisters and minor brothers residing with .and wholly dependent upon the Government servant:]
Read More Information and Download: Rajastahan Travelling Allowance Rules in PDF