Pongal Bonus 2022
Pongal Bonus for Tamilnadu Government Employees 2022
தமிழ்நாடு அரசு ஊழியர்களுக்கு 2022 ஆண்டுக்கான பொங்கல் போனஸ் அறிவுப்பு
பொங்கல் பரிசாக ‘C மற்றும் ‘D’ பிரிவுப் பணியாளர்களுக்கு ரூபாய் 3 ஆயிரமும், ஓய்வூதியதாரர்களுக்கு 500 ரூபாய் வழங்கிடவும், சிறப்பு காலமுறை ஊதியத்தில் பணிபுரியும் பணியாளர்களுக்கு பொங்கல் பரிசாக 1000 ரூபாயும், முன்னால் கிராம நிருவாக அலுவலர்கள் உள்ளிட்ட சிறப்பு காலமுறை ஊதியத்தில் பணியாற்றி ஓய்வு பெற்ற சிறப்பு ஓய்வூதியம் பெறும் ஓய்வூதியதாரர்களுக்கு 500 ரூபாயும் வழங்கிட தமிழ்நாடு முதலமைச்சர் மு.க ஸ்டாலின் உத்தரவிட்டுள்ளார்.
Pongal Bonus 2022 Government Order in Tamil
Grant of Pongal Bonus to C and D Group Pensioners and All Family Pensioners
Pongal Festival, 2021 – Grant of Pongal Bonus to C and D Group Pensioners and All Family Pensioners
Tamil Nadu Government Employees Pongal Bonus 2021
Government of Tamil Nadu
FINANCE [Allowances] DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms. No.1, Dated: 4th January 2021.
(Saarvari, Margazhi-20, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2051)
BONUS – Payment of Ad-hoc Bonus and Special Ad-hoc Bonus for the Accounting Year 2019-2020 – Sanction – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
G.O.Ms.No.2, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated: 06-01-2020.
Government has decided to grant Adhoc Bonus to celebrate harvest festival “Pongal”, equivalent to 30 days emoluments on a base of 30 days a month to all ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group regular and temporary Government employees, employees of Local Bodies and Aided Educational Institutions including teachers on regular time scales of pay and Special Adhoc Bonus of Rs.1000 / – to full time and Part time employees paid from contingencies / employees paid from Special time scale of pay for the accounting year 2019-2020.
2. In the Government Order read above, orders were issued to grant Ad-hoc Bonus for the Accounting Year 2018-19 equivalent to 30 days emoluments subject to a ceiling of Rs.3000 / – to ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group regular and temporary Government employees, employees of Local Bodies in Government aided educational institutions.
3. Accordingly, Government direct that all “C and D” Group regular and temporary employees who are on regular time scales of pay, employees of Local Bodies and Aided Educational Institutions including Teachers on regular time scales of pay in C and D Group be paid adhoc bonus equivalent to 30 days emoluments subject to a ceiling of Rs.3,000 / – for the accounting year 2019-20.
4. Government also direct that, Special Ad hoc Bonus of Rs. 1,000 / – be paid to full-time and part-time employees paid from contingencies at fixed monthly rates, employees on consolidated pay / special time scale of pay including employees in Nutritious Meal Programme / Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) Scheme (Anganwadi Workers / Mini Anganwadi Workers), Village Assistants, employees on daily wages and the employees partly worked on daily wages and subsequently brought under regular establishment and worked continuously for atleast 240 days or more during the accounting year 2019-2020.
5. The Ad-hoc Bonus shall be computed on the basis of actual emoluments as on 31st March 2020. The amount of ad-hoc bonus shall be calculated as if monthly emoluments were Rs.3,000 / – per month. In respect of those drawing pay in the pre-revised / revised scales of pay, the calculation of Ad-hoc bonus shall be based on the emoluments drawn subject to the upper ceiling limit of Rs.3,000 / – per month.
6. The Ad-hoc Bonus / Special Ad-hoc Bonus sanctioned above shall be admissible subject to the conditions prescribed in the Annexure to this order.
7. The expenditure on Ad-hoc Bonus / Special Ad-hoc Bonus shall be debited to the sub-detailed head “04. Other Allowances” under the detailed head “01. Salaries” or the detailed head “02. Wages” as the case may be, under the relevant service head of the department concerned.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
Dr. M. SAI KUMAR
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
Every Year Tamil Nadu Government will be announce Pongal bonus for its employees and pensioners
Pongal is just a month away. A public holiday has been declared on the 14th as Thaipongal Thirunal.
Bonus are usually given to ‘C’ and ‘D’ category employees, pensioners and family pensioners on the occasion of the annual Pongal festival.
We will update this page after the Tamil Nadu official G.O Order for Pongal Bonus 2021 are released.
Click to View: Central Government Holiday List 2021
Grant of Pongal Prize to ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group Pensioners / All Family Pensioners – Tamil Nadu Government Order
Government of Tamil Nadu 2021
FINANCE (PENSION) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.02, Dated 4th January 2021
(Sarvari, Margazhi-20, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2051)
Pongal Festival, 2021 – Grant of Pongal Prize to ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group Pensioners / All Family Pensioners – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.03, Finance (Pension) Department, dated: 06-01-2020.
2. G.O.Ms.No.01, Finance (Allowances) Department, dated: 04-01-2021.
The Government sanction a lumpsum Pongal Prize amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) to all Government Pensioners who retired from the categories of ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group (C and D Group of Scales of Pay (Ordinary Grade) is annexed to this order) including all ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group of Pensioners of Aided Educational Institutions, Local Bodies, Ex-Village Establishment (Ex-Village Officers and Village Servants / Assistants), ad-hoc Pensioners of all categories (Pensioners those who are drawing special pension of Rs.2,000/- with effect from 1-10-2017 i.e. Noon Meal Organisers, Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Cooks, Cook Assistants, Anganwadi Helpers, Panchayat Secretaries, Village Librarian, Sweepers / Sanitary Workers / Scavengers, Plot Watchers, Anti-poaching Watchers, Police Station Cleaners, Ayah) and to all Family Pensioners irrespective of the Groups from which the Pensioners / Deceased Government employee had retired / died while in service.
2. This order shall also be applicable to all ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group provisional pensioners. The Pongal Prize amount shall not be admissible to those employees who retire on or after 04-01-2021.
3. Those who have retired/ died in harness on or after 06.01.2020 are not eligible for the Pongal Prize amount if they are paid Adhoc Bonus as per the orders issued in the Government Order second read above. For this purpose, the Pension Disbursing Officers shall obtain non-drawal certificates from the departments concerned before making payment to these Pensioners.
4. This order is not applicable to the following categories of pensioners:-
(i) Special Pensioners such as Ulema Pensioners, State Freedom Fighters Pensioners and Social Pension for Scholars and Eminent persons, etc.
(ii) Family Pensioners who are appointed on compassionate grounds if adhoc bonus/special adhoc bonus is paid to them as applicable to the employees in service.
(iii) All Pensioners who retired from Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts including All India Service Officers and Officers governed by University Grants Commission (UGC) / All India Council for Technical Education (AICTS) / Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Regulations.
5. The Government also direct that the procedure indicated below shall be followed for disbursement of Pongal Prize amount in respect of Pensioners/ Family Pensioners coming under the pension Pilot Scheme.
(i) In respect of those Pensioners / Family Pensioners to whom pension/ family pension is sent by Money order at Government cost, the Pongal Prize amount also shall be sent by Money Order at the Government cost.
(ii) In respect of Pensioners/ Family Pensioners to whom pension/ family pension is paid through Banks.
(a) In Pension Pay Office, Chennai and District Treasuries/ Sub-Treasuries where the cheque system of payment of bills/ Electronic Clearing System is in vogue, the pension pay officer, Chennai and District Treasury Officers/ Sub Treasury Officers are permitted to issue cheques and send the cheques to the respective paying branches of the bank with a covering list of Pensioners/ Family Pensioners for crediting the amount to the pensioners/ family pensioners savings bank account.
(b) As regards Banking Sub-Treasuries where the cheque system of payment of bills/ Electronic Clearing System is not in vogue, the Sub-Treasury Officers are permitted to get Banker’s cheque/ Bank draft and send them to the respective Pensioners for crediting the amount to the pensioners/ family pensioners savings bank account.
6. In respect of pensioners/ family pensioners coming under the public sector bank scheme, all public sector banks are authorized to credit the lumpsum amount to the C & D pensioners to the pensioners/ family pensioners account.
7. In respect of pensioners/ family pensioners for whom expenditure is met from State Consolidated Fund, the expenditure shall be debited to the following head of account:
“2071. Pension and other Retirement Benefits – 01. Civil 800 Other Expenditure states Expenditure AF. Pongal Prize to Pensioners and Family Pensioners 327 Pensions 09 Others.
OLD: (D.P.C 2071 01 800 AF 2799)
IFHRMS: (D.P.C.2071 01 800 AF 32709)
In respect of payment of pongal prize to Ex-village officers, the expenditure shall be debited to the following head of account
“2071 pension and Other Retirement Benefits – 01 Civil 800 Other Expenditure- State’s Expenditure – AK Other Expenditure Pongal Prize to Ex-Village Officers 327 pensions 09 Others.
OLD: (D.P.C.2071 01 800 AK 2799)
IFHRMS: (D.P.C.2071 01 800 AK 32709)”
8. In respect of Pensioners (‘C’ and ‘D’ Group) /Family Pensioners of Local Bodies for whom expenditure is met from the fund maintained by the Director of Local Fund Audit or Municipal Funds, as the case may be, the expenditure shall be met from the respective funds. In respect of Special Pensioners of Noon Meal Organisers, Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, Cooks, Cook Assistants and Anganwadi Helpers, the Block Development Officers / Child Development Project Officer concerned shall debit the expenditure under the head of account mentioned in para-7 above.
9. The Pongal Prize amount sanctioned above shall be paid to the eligible Pensioners/ Family Pensioners and Ex-Village Officers immediately.
10. Necessary provisions have been made under the relevant head of account in Budget Estimate 2020-2021.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
Dr. M. SAI KUMAR
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
Every Year Tamil Nadu Government has been announced Pongal Bonus for TN Govt Employees on first week of January. Last year 2021, Tamil Nadu Govt Employees are get Adhoc Bonus to celebrate harvest festival “Pongal”, equivalent to 30 days emoluments on a base of 30 days a month to all ‘C’ and ‘D’ Group regular and temporary Government employees, employees of Local Bodies and Aided Educational Institutions including teachers on regular time scales of pay and Special Adhoc Bonus of Rs.1000 / – to full time and Part time employees paid from contingencies / employees paid from Special time scale of pay.