PCDA Circular 625 – OROP to the Defence Forces Personnel
The office of Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions) has once again reiterated to all Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) that the pension of Armed Forces Personnel was to be revised with effect from 1.7.2014 as per OROP Tables attached with Circular No. 555 dated 4.2.2016.
O/o The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension),
Draupadighat, Allahabad – 211014
Circular No. 625
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office, C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai¬400051
2. CMDs, All Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, IC1C1/11DFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram; and Tis Ilazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master, Kathua (J&K); and Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair.
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
Subject:- One Rank One Pension (OROP) to the Defence Forces Personnel.
Reference:- Gol, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 1d Feb 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016).
Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) are aware that as per this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016, pension of Armed Forces Personnel was to be revised w.e.f. 01.07.2014 by the PDAs as per tables attached with the circular.
2. Term of engagement mentioned in Appendix “X” of Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 for Honorary Flying Officer (HFO) of Air Force may be read as 21 to 33 years w.e.f. 30.5.1998 till date.
3. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination of all concerned.
Dy. CDA (Pensions)