Govt. of India, Labour Department has issued a order for revised the minimum rates of wages in Delhi in respect of unskilled, semiskilled and skilled categories in all scheduled employments
GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
5, SHAM NATH MARG, DELHI-54
F.No. 12(142)/02/M W/VII/Partfile/ 2618- 2641
1. Whereas the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, had last revised the minimum rates of wages in Scheduled Employments under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 in the National Capital Territory of Delhi vide notification No. 12(142)/02/MW/VII/3636 dated 22/10/2019.
2. And whereas in the above mentioned notification it was stipulated that the Dearness Allowance will be payable on the basis of six monthly average index numbers of January to June and July to December, on 1st April and 1st October respectively.
3. And whereas now, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi after adjustment of the average All India Consumer Price Index Number of the period from July 2021 to December 2021 Which is 357.64 an increase of 12.43 points, hereby declares the following Dearness Allowance, which shall be payable for all categories w.e.f. 01-04.2022. The rates after including D.A. are as follows.
4. The following revised rates of minimum wages shall be applicable in respect of unskilled, semiskilled and skilled categories in all scheduled employments:-
|Category||Rates as on 01/10/2021||D.A(pm) w.e.f 01/04/2022||Rates from (Rupees) 01/04/2022|
5. The following rates of minimum wages shall be applicable in respect of Clerical and Supervisory Stall in all Scheduled employments.
|Category||Rates as on 01/10/2021||D.A (pm) w.e.f 01/04/2022||Rates from (Rupees) 01/04/2022|
|Matriculate but not graduate||19,473/-||546/-||20,019/-||770/-|
|Graduate and above||21,184/-||572/-||21,756/-||837/-|
Additional Secretary-cum-Additional Labour Commissioner