Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) – Latest List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) was launched with effect from 01 April 2003. The Scheme aims to provide allopathic and AYUSH medicare to Ex-servicemen pensioner and their dependents through a network of ECHS Polyclinics, Service medical facilities and civil empanelled/Govt hospitals/specified Govt. AYUSH hospitals spread across the country. The Scheme has been structured on the lines of CGHS to ensure cashless transactions, as far as possible, for the patients and is financed by the Govt of India.
List of ECHS Hospitals and Nursing Homes in Bathinda
EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS, NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS BATHINDA
ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Bathinda 2022
- Hospital Name: ADESH INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH
Address – NH-64, BHUCHO, BARNALA ROAD
Contact Number – 9501002012
Valid from 10-Apr-2021 to 09-Apr-2023
- Hospital Name: BADYAL MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL & TRAUMA CENTRE
Address – BIBI WALA ROAD, NEAR D.A.V COLLEGE
Contact Number – 9814035411
Valid from 08-Jul-2022 to 07-Jul-2024
- Hospital Name: BRAR EYE HOSPITAL PVT LTD – BATHINDA
Address – NEAR ROSE GARDEN CHOWK, GONIANA ROAD
Contact Number – 01642221150
Valid from 27-Sep-2021 to 26-Sep-2023
- Hospital Name: CHAHAL HOSPITAL
Address – BIBI WALA ROAD, OPP D.A.V. COLLEGE
Contact Number – 9815904110
Valid from 20-Feb-2022 to 19-Feb-2024
- Hospital Name: DELHI HEART INSTITUTE & MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Address – G.T ROAD, NEAR TINKONI
Contact Number – 01642250800
Valid from 10-Jul-2022 to 09-Jul-2024
- Hospital Name: GUPTA HOSPITAL – BATHINDA
Address – 2/A POWER HOUSE ROAD
Contact Number – 9815157018
Valid from 11-Jul-2022 to 10-Jul-2024
- Hospital Name: JINDAL HEART INSTITUTE AND INFERTILITY CENTRE
Address – POWER HOUSE ROAD, NEAR BUS STAND
Contact Number – 9855125505
Valid from 07-Jul-2022 to 06-Jul-2024
- Hospital Name: MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL – BATHINDA
Address – NH-64, NEAR DISTRICT CIVIL HOSPITAL
Contact Number – 9915367469
Valid from 14-Nov-2022 to 13-Nov-2024
- Hospital Name: PRAGMA HOSPITAL
Address – BHATTI ROAD
Contact Number – 9876819922
Valid from 01-Jul-2022 to 30-Jun-2024
- Hospital Name: PUNJAB CANCER CARE AND MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Address – GONIANA ROAD NEAR TINKONI, OPP DAYAL KIDNEY HOSPITAL
Contact Number – 8728840999
Valid from 19-Aug-2022 to 18-Aug-2024
- Hospital Name: PURI DENTAL CLINIC & IMPLANT CENTRE – BATHINDA
Address – SHOP NO-11, ZILA PARISHAD COMPLEX, GT ROAD
Contact Number – 9417345493
Valid from 28-Oct-2022 to 27-Oct-2024
- Hospital Name: SINGLA EYE CARE AND PHACO CENTRE – BATHINDA
Address – 17442-B, MINOCHA COLONY ST NO-I
Valid from 01-Aug-2022 to 31-Jul-2024
- Hospital Name: SRA EYE HOSPITAL
Address – G T ROAD
Contact Number – 9501070718
Valid from 12-Sep-2022 to 11-Sep-2024
- Hospital Name: VASU EYE INSTITUTE AND SKIN CENTRE
Address – NEAR BERI WALA BABA, BHATTI ROAD, BATHINDA
Contact Number – 8837792449
Valid from 10-Sep-2022 to 09-Sep-2024
All information regarding ECHS, including list of empanelled facilities, forms for membership and latest policies are available at www.echs.gov.in.
Latest List of ECHS Empanelled Hospitals 2022
ECHS Empanelment Hospital List in Hisar Region
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Abohar
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Bahadurgarh
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Bathinda
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Bhiwani
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Bikaner
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Budhlada
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Charkhi Dadri
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Churu
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals FARIDKOT
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Fatehabad
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals HISAR
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Jhajjar
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Jind
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Kotkapura
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Mansa
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Rajgarh
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Rampura Phul
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals REWARI
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals ROHTAK
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Sirsa
- ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Sri Ganganagar
ECHS is a flagship Scheme of the Ministry of Defence, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare. The aim of Scheme is to provide quality healthcare of Ex-servicemen pensioners and their dependents. As on 01 April 2019, an estimated 55 laksh beneficiaries including dependents are being served by this Scheme.
The Central Organisation ECHS is located at Delhi and functions under the Chiefs of Staff Committee through the Adjutant General in the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army). The Central Organisation is headed by a Managing Director, a serving Major General.
There are 30 Regional Centres sanctioned by the Govt, out of which 28 Regional Centres are functional. All efforts are being made to make the 2 newly sanctioned Regional Centres at Yol and Bhubaneshwar functional at the earliest possible.
ECHS Polyclinics are designed to provide ‘Out Patient Care’ which includes consultation, essential investigation and provision of medicines. Specialized consultations, investigations and ‘In Patient Care’ (Hospitalization) is provided through spare capacity available in Service hospitals / Government Hospitals / civil hospitals empanelled with ECHS.
Polyclinics are categorized as Type A to E, based on the number of Ex-servicemen residing in that area.
Type A – Above 20,000
Type B – Above 10,000
Type C – Above 5,000
Type D – Above 2,500
Type E (Mobile) – Less than 2500 (Armed Forces Polyclinics or augmented Armed Forces Clinic will be provided)
Eligibility For ECHS Membership:
The Scheme caters for medical care to all ESM pensioners including those earning Disability and Family Pension and their dependents, which includes wife/husband, dependent legitimate children and wholly dependent parents. To be eligible for membership of ECHS, a person must meet the following twin conditions:-
Should have ESM status.
Should be drawing normal Service /Disability/ Family Pension.
Revised Eligibility Criteria:
Govt sanction has been accorded for bringing ECHS beneficiaries at par with that of CGHS. Details of Relationship and Criteria are as under:-
- Son – Till he starts earning or attains the age of 25 years, whichever is earlier.
- Daughter – Till she starts earning or gets married, irrespective of the age limit, whichever is earlier.
- Son or daughter suffering from any permanent disability of any kind (physical or mental) – Irrespective of age limit.
- Dependent divorced/abandoned or separated from their husband/ widowed daughters and dependents unmarried/divorced/abandoned or separated from their husband/ widowed sisters – Irrespective of age limit.
- Minor brothers(s) who are dependent on the veteran – Upto the age of becoming a major
- Parents – Fully dependent