Kendriya Vidyalaya Kausani Online Admission 2022-23 | KV Kausani Class 1 Merit List 2022-23
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a online registration platform for all 1248 KV schools in India. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2022-23 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission 2022-23 for Class 1: The Online Registration for Admission to Class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2022-2023 will start on 28 February 2022 10:00 IST
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kausani class 1 online admission registration for session 2022-23 will be commence from last day of February 2022. [i.e. 28-02-2022]. The KVS class 1 online application link of the official admission portal – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
KV Kausani Official Website: https://kasauni.kvs.ac.in/
- KV Kausani Address: KV Kausani, GIC Area, Kausani Estate, District Bageshwar, Uttrakhand, PIN-263620
- Phone No: 05962 258349
- E-mail: email@example.com
All parents and students are requested to check regularly the official website of KV school Kausani for admission latest updates. The official announcement for admission for class 1 and other classes is expected to release in the first week of March 2022. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the online admission form for the academic year 2022-23 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India.
The KV Kausani has announced selected student merit list for class 1 online admission during the academic year 2022-23.
All parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
List of documents required for admission in class 1
1. Date of Birth certificate issued by government authority
2. Cast certificate (if applicable)
3. Domicile certificate
4. Blood group report
5. Student passport size 02 photos
6. Self distance declaration certificate
7. Single girl child affidavit (if applicable)
8. Service certificate of parents (if applicable)
9. EWS/BPL certificate (if applicable)
Admission is subject to verification of all original documents.
Bring one set of Xerox copies along with all original documents for admission.
Documents Required for KV School Class 1 Registration 2022
- Service Central Certificate
- Service Certificate for State Government Employees
- Service Certificate for Central Government Employees
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Self Declaration Format
Kendriya Vidyalaya Kausani Fee Structure 2022-23
- Admission Fee – Rs. 25.00
- Re Admission Fee – Rs. 100.00
- Tuition Fee (Class IX & X (Boys) – Rs. 200.00
- Tuition Fee(Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)) – Rs. 300.00
- Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Science (Boys) – Rs. 400.00
- Computer Fund (Class III onwards wherever Computer Education) – Rs. 100.00
- Computer Fund (Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage) – Rs. 150.00
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII) – Rs. 500.00 – [To check view in detail]
Important Links for KVS Class 1 Online Admission Form 2022
- KVS Class 1 Online Admission 2022-23 Registration Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission Result 2022-23 Login Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/login.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23 Instructions Link: https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/instructions.html
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23 Lottery Merit List Result YouTube LIVE Video Link: CLICK HERE
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23 App Download Link: CLICK HERE