Kendriya Vidyalaya Ainwan Jehanabad Online Admission 2023-24 | KV Ainwan Jehanabad Class 1 Merit List 2023-24
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will launch a online registration platform for all 1252 Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) functioning all over the country including 03 abroad. After completion of registration, the selection list (Provisional Merit List) for the admission for the session 2023-24 will be published on the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya school website at the end of March onwards. Admissions from class I to class XII depending on the number of vacancies in each class and other criteria as applicable. Application form for class I admissions are released online in last week of February while for other classes, the form is made available online or offline in the month of April, and hence parents to visit the concerned school official website for the vacant details and admission form. Candidates can find complete details regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2023-24: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Important Dates
KV Ainwan Jehanabad Official Website: https://ainwan.kvs.ac.in/
- KV Ainwan Jehanabad Address: Kendriya Vidyalaya Jehanabad, Pin – 1804408.
- Phone No: 06114-226248
- E-mail Address: kvjnbd@Yahoo.co.in
All parents and students are requested to check regularly the official website of KV school Ainwan Jehanabad for admission latest updates.
The official notification for KV admission for 2023-24 expected to release in the last week of February 2023. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will provide the Class 1 online admission form for the academic year 2023-24 for all Kendriya Vidyalaya located in India. After completing the registration for class 1 admission, check the application form status on the following link: Check Application Status
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Class 1 Merit List Result 2023 Dates: All Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Provisional Selection List and Waiting List for the academic year 2023-24 will be announced through Lottery Result System. We will update Class 1 Lottery Admission Result 2023 after notification on official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2023-24
KVS Class 1 Admission 2023-24 Live Updates – Highlights
- KVS Admission 2023-24 conducting authority – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
- KVS Admission 2023-24 official website – https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- KVS Class 1 Online Admission Portal – https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Age Limit 2023-24 for Class I to Class XII
A Child must be 6 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered.)
For Class 1 Age Limit: 6 to 8 years
For Class 2 Age Limit: 7 to 9 years
For Class 3 Age Limit: 7 to 9 years
For Class 4 Age Limit: 8 to 10 years
For Class 5 Age Limit: 9 to 11 years
For Class 6 Age Limit: 10 to 12 years
For Class 7 Age Limit: 11 to 13 years
For Class 8 Age Limit: 12 to 14 years
For Class 9 Age Limit: 13 to 15 years
For Class 10 Age Limit: 14 to 16 years
Note : The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI provided the student is seeking admission in the year of passing Class X examination. Similarly, there will be no upper & lower age limit for admission to class XII provided there has been no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
List of documents required for admission in class 1
Parents are advised to keep the following documents ready with you.
1. Date of Birth certificate issued by government authority
2. Cast certificate (if applicable)
3. Domicile certificate
4. Blood group report
5. Student passport size 02 photos
6. Self distance declaration certificate
7. Single girl child affidavit (if applicable)
8. Service certificate of parents (if applicable)
9. EWS/BPL certificate (if applicable)
Admission is subject to verification of all original documents.
Bring one set of Xerox copies along with all original documents for admission.
Documents Required for KV School Class 1 Registration 2023-24
- Service Central Certificate
- Service Certificate for State Government Employees
- Service Certificate for Central Government Employees
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Self Declaration Format
Kendriya Vidyalaya Ainwan Jehanabad Fee Structure 2023-24
- Admission Fee – Rs. 25.00
- Re Admission Fee – Rs. 100.00
- Tuition Fee (Class IX & X (Boys) – Rs. 200.00
- Tuition Fee(Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)) – Rs. 300.00
- Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Science (Boys) – Rs. 400.00
- Computer Fund (Class III onwards wherever Computer Education) – Rs. 100.00
- Computer Fund (Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage) – Rs. 150.00
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII) – Rs. 500.00 – [To check view in detail]
Important Links for KVS Class 1 Online Admission Form 2023
- KVS Class 1 Online Admission 2023-24 Registration Link: CLICK HERE
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2023-24 Login Link: CLICK HERE
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2023-24 Instructions Link: CLICK HERE
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2023-24 Lottery Merit List Result YouTube LIVE Video Link: CLICK HERE
- KVS Class 1 Admission 2023-24 App Download Link: CLICK HERE