Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
Admission Notice: 2021-2022
KVS Online Admission Portal 2021-22
कक्षा – I में प्रवेश के लिए लाटरी की तिथि अब संशोधित कर 23 जून 2021 (बुधवार) कर दी गई है। / The new date of draw of lots for Admission in Class I is now revised to 23rd June 2021 (Wednesday).
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2021-2022 will commence at 10:00 am on 01.04.2021 and will close at 7:00 pm on 19.04.2021. The Admission details can be obtained through website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and also through Android Mobile App.
The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year 2021-2022 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/ The app will be available at the above URL and also at the Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
Registration for Class II and above will be done from 08.04.2021 , 8:00 am to 15.04.2021 upto 4:00 pm if vacancies exist (in offline mode).
For Class XI, Registration forms may be downloaded from Vidyalaya Website as per the schedule for admission 2021-2022 available on KVS(HQ) Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2021. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guideline available on the Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
Under present situation of COVID -19, the directions issued by Competent Authority (Central/State/Local) are to be followed. Accordingly, the parents are requested not to visit Kendriya Vidyalayas physically to avoid gathering. All information regarding Admission, Registration form will be available on Vidyalaya / KVS (HQ) website under common document for download.
For Class II and above, kindly fill the Registration form, Scan it and send it to concerned KV through email only.
Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.
Documents Required for KV School Class 1 Registration
- Service Central Certificate
- Service Certificate for State Government Employees
- Service Certificate for Central Government Employees
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Self Declaration Format
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Structure 2021-22
- Admission Fee – Rs. 25.00
- Re Admission Fee – Rs. 100.00
- Tuition Fee (Class IX & X (Boys) – Rs. 200.00
- Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)) – Rs. 300.00
- Tuition Fee (Class XI & XII Science (Boys) – Rs. 400.00
- Computer Fund (Class III onwards wherever Computer Education) – Rs. 100.00
- Computer Fund (Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage) – Rs. 150.00
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII) – Rs. 500.00