Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class 1 to Class 9 and Class 11
KVS ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
Admission Notice: 2020-2021
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2020-2021 will commence at 10:00 am on 20.07.2020 and will close at 7:00 pm on 07.08.2020. The Admission details can be obtained through website kvs online admission and also through Android Mobile App.
Click to view: KVS Class 1 Admission Merit List 2020-21
The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the academic year 2020-2021 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at kvsonlineadmission App, The app will be available at the above URL and also at the Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
Registration for Class II and above will be done from 20.07.2020 and 8:00 am to 25.07.2020 upto 4:00 pm if vacancies exist (in offline mode). For Class XI, Registration forms may be downloaded from Vidyalaya Website as per the schedule for admission 2020-2021 available on KVS(HQ) Website (kvsangathan)
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2020. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guideline available on the Website (kvsangathan)
Under present situation of COVID -19, the directions issued by Competent Authority (Central/ State/ Local) are to be followed. Accordingly, the parents are requested not to visit Kendriya Vidyalayas physically to avoid gathering. All information regarding Admission, Registration form will be available on Vidyalaya/KVS (HQ) website for download.
Kindly fill the Registration form, Scan it and send it to concerned KV through email only.
Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification 2020-21 – Class 1 Registration Starts from 20 July 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 Dates for Class 1 Online Admission – www.kvsangathan.nic.in Admission 2020-21
The opening date for class 1 admission for all Kendriya Vidyalayas and the closing date and time are given below in detail:
KVS Admission 2020-21 Date
Online Registration for Admission to Class 1 2020-2021
Opening Date and Timings: 20.07.2020 (Monday) 10:00 am
Closing Date and Timings: 07.08.2020 (Friday) 7:00 pm
Online Registration for Admission to Class 2 and above 2020-2021
Opening Date and Timings: 20.07.2020 (Monday) 08.00 AM
Closing Date and Timings: 25.07.2020 (Saturday) 4:00 pm
KV Admission for Class 2 and Above
- The registration process for class 11th will commence within 10 days after declaration of the Board result.
- The admission list for class 11th will be made available within 20 days after announcement of the CBSE 10th Class Board Result.
- Registration process for class 2nd and above will be held through offline mode.
- It is pertinent to mention here that there is no entrance test for admission to class II to class VIII.
- Application for will be available in the concerned schools.
Also Read: KV School Vacation and Breaks 2020-21
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: Age Limit
Check age limit for class 1 to X are given below in the table:
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age Limit|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
KV Admission: Age Relaxation
- There is 02 years age relaxation to the physically handicapped candidates.
- In case of Class IX candidates, no age restriction is there if the candidate is seeking admission in the class X in the same year.
- For class XII students, there is no age limit prescribed if there is no break in the continuous study.
KV Admission: Seat Relaxation
- 3% for Physically Handicapped Candidates
- 5% for Schedule Tribe Candidates
- 15% for Scheduled Caste candidates
- 25% for candidates belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Category.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: Registration
- The registration forms can be obtained from the concerned KVS School before the start of academic session.
- After filling up the registration form, it should be submitted to the concerned KVS schools before the last date.
- After the last date, no application form will be considered. Any request to submit with late fee will also not be entertained.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020?
- Obtain the application form the concerned school within the prescribed time limit before the start of academic session.
- Now, fill your personal details, qualification and address etc. information in the application form.
Remember, entries in the application form should be correct in all respect.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- Put signature in the space provided in the application form.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, submit application form to the concerned authority at the school.
Important documents to be enclosed with application form:
For class I:
Birth certificate of the child issued by the competent authority should be attached with the application form.
For Other Classes:
- The date of birth will be considered which is mentioned in the TC (Transfer Certificate) issued by the School recognized State Education Board/Department.
- The original date of birth certificate will be returned to the parents after due verification.
- Admission up to class VIII may be allotted with any school transfer certificate subject to availability of birth certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- A certificate of relationship must be submitted for grandchildren of Hon’ble MPs, PSU Employees and KVS Employees.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories need to produce the respective certificate issued by the concerned Department in State/Union Government.
- Physically handicapped persons have to submit the disability certificate issued by a civil surgeon or rehabilitation centre.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed defense personnel is required.
- Proof of residence is also required.
Priorities will be given as per the following manner:
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of transferable/non-transferable Central Government Employee.
- Children of foreign national officials, who came India on deputation/transfer on initiation by the Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable/non-transferrable employees of Autonomous bodies/PSUs/ Institute of Higher Learning of the Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable/non-transferable employees of the State Government.
- Same as category II.
- Children of any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are living in India due to their professional commitments or for any personal reasons.
- Children of foreign national will be considered for admission only if there is no Indian National waitlisted for admission.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21: Point Regarding Registration.
- Registration form shall be made available to the applicants Free OF COST by the Principal of concerned School.
- Registration shall not be done if there is no vacancy remains in the particular class.
- Class XI registration shall be taken up immediately after announcement of Class X board result.
- The duly filled registration form along with requisite documents must be submitted to the concerned Vidyalaya within the prescribed time limit.
- The documents attached with the application form should be attested as per the directions.
Latest List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Region Wise 2020
- Latest List of KV School in Agra Region
- Latest List of KV School in Ahmedabad Region
- Latest List of KV School in Bangalore Region
- Latest List of KV School in Bhopal Region
- Latest List of KV School in Bhubaneswar Region
- Latest List of KV School in Chandigarh Region
- Latest List of KV School in Chennai Region
- Latest List of KV School in Dehradun Region
- Latest List of KV School in Delhi Region
- Latest List of KV School in Ernakulam Region
- Latest List of KV School in Gurgaon Region
- Latest List of KV School in Guwahati Region
- Latest List of KV School in Hyderabad Region
- Latest List of KV School in Jabalpur Region
- Latest List of KV School in Jaipur Region
- Latest List of KV School in Jammu and Kashmir Region
- Latest List of KV School in Kolkata Region
- Latest List of KV School in Lucknow Region
- Latest List of KV School in Mumbai Region
- Latest List of KV School in Patna Region
- Latest List of KV School in Raipur Region
- Latest List of KV School in Silchar Region
- Latest List of KV School in Tinsukia Region
- Latest List of KV School in Varanasi Region
- Latest List of KV School in Ranchi Region