How to Register Holiday Home on E-Sampada Portal?
Government employees who wish to book holiday home or wish to avail other services of the portal must register themselves on the portal first. Only after registration they can avail the services of the online portal.
Register on E-Sampada by following the simple steps are given below-
- Visit the official e-Sampada portal https://esampada.mohua.gov.in/signin/
- In the homepage, click on “Login” tab given on the top right of the homepage.
- Now, a pop-up box will open and enter your mobile no. or email id.
- Click on “Register Here” link.
- A new box with registration details will open.
- All users have to fill their full names, Date of birth, employee category, city where employee is posted or living, email and mobile number.
- E-mail and mobile number will be verified through the OTP.
- Now, a new page will open. Select the date of joining and date of retirement.
- Finally, registration process will be completed.
How to login and Update profile in E-Sampada?
After successful registration on the portal, users have to login to the portal to avail the services. Registration and login process on the portal is quite easy as it can be done only with an OTP. They do not have to remember any particular login detail. Just by entering the OTP they will be into the portal to avail the services. They must remember that they use the registered mobile number and email Id.
You can follow the simple steps given below in order to login and update your profile after successful registration:
- Visit the official portal and click on login button. Login can also be done by scanning the QR Code.
- Those who have just registered into the portal, they will be redirected to the portal automatically and a pop-up box will appear.
- After login, click on “My Profile” link to complete the profile.
- Fill all the details as asked in the space provided. Upload scanned image of passport-sized photograph in specified format.
Click on “Update Profile” tab and proceed further.
- After updating profile, they can access services available on the portal through their personal dashboard.
Who are the users of E-Sampada?
All the citizens of India who are eligible to avail the services of GoI Estates are potential users of e-Sampada portal. These users include employees
- Central Government Employees
- State Government Employees
- Autonomous Bodies
- Statutory Bodies,
- State PSUs and Central PSUs etc.
- All information regarding locations of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostels may kindly be seen on the website of eSampada i.e. esampada.gov.in.
How is booking done for Holiday Homes / Touring Officers Hostels?
Ordinarily, the booking is released on ‘first-come first-serve’ basis in terms of booking ID No. generated after submission of online application in the website holidayhomes.nic.in.
Priority shall be given in the following order:
- Sitting Member of Parliament
- Serving Central Govt. Employees
- Retired Central Govt. Employees
- Serving/Retired employees of State Governments/Union Territories/Central PSUs/Autonomous/ Statutory bodies employees
In Touring Officers Hostels priority shall be given to serving Central Government officials who are on official tour. Member of Parliament shall be given priority over others subject to availability of accommodation on the date of receipt of request by the Allotting Authority.
How is booking done for Holiday Homes / Touring Officers Hostels? What is the time limit for submission of online application for Holiday Homes / Touring Officers Hostels ?
- Serving Central Government employees can apply online within 60 days from the Check-in-date.
- Retired Central Govt. Employees can apply online within 15 days from the Check-in-date.
- Serving/Retired employees of State Govts. /Union Territories/ PSUs/ Statutory/ Autonomous Bodies under the Central/State/UT can apply within seven days from the Check-in-date.
What are the charges and terms and conditions for booking the Holiday Homes / Touring Officer’s Hostels ?
- For all details regarding charges and terms and conditions for booking the Holiday Homes / Touring Officer’s Hostels may kindly be seen from holidayhomes.nic.in. – Central Government Holiday Home Rates