FNPO Request to Exclude the Postal Department from the Order of Freezing of DA Due From Jan 2020
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi -110001. Phone-011-23321378
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/kiimar email@example.com
Dated: 23-04- 2020
firstname.lastname@example.org JCM Staff side leader,
3, Chelms ford road,
New Delhi 110 055.
Sub: Freezing of DA to CG employees including Postal Officials up to July 2021
The Ministry of Finance vide its order No 1 /1 /2020-E-II (B) dtd.23.04.2020 freeze the DA that is due on 1.01.2020, 1.07.2020 and 1.01.202 lto the CG employees including the Postal officials.
We are one of the biggest affiliates of JCM next to Railways and I am forced to bring this issue for your immediate response and request to take up the issue with the concerned.
In this hour of crisis the Government of India enlisted the Postal Service as the essential service. The postal officials working with basic minimum preventive materials and rendering yeoman service to the needy and down trodden by effecting social security pensions, cash transactions in nook and corners of the country where, no bank serve the cash to the interior villages.
Though there is lock down, no transport facility, being the part of the essential service the postal staff struggling every day to reach the offices by paying hefty amount to the private vehicles like car for to reach interior places. Thus the postal officials on one hand exposing themselves to the deadly virus and on the other hand incurring expenditure too. Despite this the Postal staff stood with the crisis and joined hands by way of extending willingness to contribute one day salary to the Prime Minister’s Cares Fund.
The Postal officials are rendering service such as delivery of essentials, medicines, Food grains, and effecting social security pensions at the door step of the needy. In fact many officials are infected and an official is already succumbed to the virus. It is not fare on the part of the government to freeze the DA payable to the officials who are rendering essential service.
Hence it is requested you kindly take up necessary steps with the Government to exclude the postal employers and pensioners from this order of freezing the DA.
[B. Shiva Kumar] Secretary General [FNPO]
- 50 Percent Attendance for Central Government Officials Extended upto 31-05-2021 May 4, 2021Read more…
- ECHS Home Isolation Service Package for Covid-19 April 28, 2021Read more…
- Vaccination to Railway Employees and their Family Members April 27, 2021Read more…
- Attendance of Central Govt Employees Preventive Measures for Spread of Coronavirus – Dopt Order 2021 April 24, 2021Read more…
- KVS Conduct of Online Classes in View of Current Pandemic Situation – KVS Order Dated 22nd April 2021 April 24, 2021Read more…
- Covid-19 Coronavirus Vaccination for Central Government Employees April 7, 2021Read more…
- Vaccination for Bank Employees and Family Members Reimbursement of Expenses March 9, 2021Read more…
- All ECHS Polyclinics will Act as COVID Registration Facility Center to Assist ECHS Beneficiaries March 7, 2021Read more…
- Situation and Clarification on Regularization of Absence During COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown Period For CG Employees March 3, 2021Read more…
- COVID-19 Pandemic – Treatment of Payment and Reimbursement of Hospital Expenditure Made by the Bank Management – for Tax Purpose March 2, 2021Read more…