FNPO Request to Exclude the Postal Department from the Order of Freezing of DA Due From Jan 2020
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi -110001. Phone-011-23321378
E-mail: email@example.com/kiimar firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: 23-04- 2020
email@example.com JCM Staff side leader,
3, Chelms ford road,
New Delhi 110 055.
Sub: Freezing of DA to CG employees including Postal Officials up to July 2021
The Ministry of Finance vide its order No 1 /1 /2020-E-II (B) dtd.23.04.2020 freeze the DA that is due on 1.01.2020, 1.07.2020 and 1.01.202 lto the CG employees including the Postal officials.
We are one of the biggest affiliates of JCM next to Railways and I am forced to bring this issue for your immediate response and request to take up the issue with the concerned.
In this hour of crisis the Government of India enlisted the Postal Service as the essential service. The postal officials working with basic minimum preventive materials and rendering yeoman service to the needy and down trodden by effecting social security pensions, cash transactions in nook and corners of the country where, no bank serve the cash to the interior villages.
READ ALSO: FNPO Request for Relaxation in Compassionate Appointment due to Deaths of COVID-19
Though there is lock down, no transport facility, being the part of the essential service the postal staff struggling every day to reach the offices by paying hefty amount to the private vehicles like car for to reach interior places. Thus the postal officials on one hand exposing themselves to the deadly virus and on the other hand incurring expenditure too. Despite this the Postal staff stood with the crisis and joined hands by way of extending willingness to contribute one day salary to the Prime Minister’s Cares Fund.
READ ALSO: Freezing of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief – Finmin Orders 2020
The Postal officials are rendering service such as delivery of essentials, medicines, Food grains, and effecting social security pensions at the door step of the needy. In fact many officials are infected and an official is already succumbed to the virus. It is not fare on the part of the government to freeze the DA payable to the officials who are rendering essential service.
ALSO CHECK: DA Loss Calculation Table for Central Government Employees
Hence it is requested you kindly take up necessary steps with the Government to exclude the postal employers and pensioners from this order of freezing the DA.
READ ALSO: FNPO Writes to FM of India Requesting to Exempt Postal Officials From the Order of Freezing DA dated 14 May 2020
[B. Shiva Kumar] Secretary General [FNPO]
- Covid Vaccination Amrit Mahotsav Free Precaution Dose to All Central Govt Employees – Dopt Order 2022 July 21, 2022Read more…
- 100% Attendance of Central Government Employees to Resume from 07-02-2022 February 7, 2022Read more…
- Suspension of Biometric Attendance in view of COVID-19 continue till 15.02.2022 or till Further Orders February 1, 2022Read more…
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees Procedure will continue till 15-02-2022 February 1, 2022Read more…
- CGHS Reimbursement of cost of OPD Medicines in view of COVID-19 till 30 April 2022 January 14, 2022Read more…
- 50 Percent Attendance of Central Government Employees with immediate effect till 31-12-2022 January 4, 2022Read more…
- Suspension of Biometric Attendance in view of COVID-19 till 31.12.2022 January 4, 2022Read more…
- Enhancement of Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- to GDS Employees Suffering from COVID-19 November 25, 2021Read more…
- Reimbursement of Cancellation and Reschedule Charges of Air / Train Tickets for LTC due to Covid-19 November 24, 2021Read more…
- Resumption of Biometric Attendance of Central Government Employees w.e.f. 08.11.2021 November 2, 2021Read more…