Fee Structure in Sainik School 2022-2023
SAINIK SCHOOL REVISED TUITION FEE DEMAND FOR THE YEAR 2022-2023 : NEW ADMISSION
Sainik School Entrance Exam Result Date 2022 – 28.02.2022
AISSEE Entrance Exam 2022 Result Declared on 28.02.2022- Click to Check Here
Sainik School Kodagu Fee Structure 2022-23
(Subject to Change)
|Annual Tuition Fee||* Rs. 87,846.00|
|Diet Charges per annum||* Rs. 41,005.00|
| Caution Money – For General / Defence Category
For SC / ST
|Contingence Charges per annum||Rs. 1,500.00|
|Pocket Money per annum||Rs. 1,500.00|
|Miscellaneous Expenses per annum||* Rs. 23,672.00|
| Total – For General
Defence Category For SC / ST
1. Expenses marked with star mark are subject to revision.
2. Sainik Schools Society Rules relevant to fee, diet charges, pocket money, miscellaneous and other expenses including charging of fee, clothing and forfeiture of caution money on withdrawal of a cadet are given at Annexure.
1. This is to inform that the Sainik Schools Society has now decided not to hike tuition fee for the academic session 2021-22. Therefore, the tuition fee will continue to be the same as in the previous academic session i.e, Rs 79860/- only.
2. Parents are requested to deposit tuition fee in the revised rate as per following schedule:-
a) One Time Payment – Rs 79,860/- (On Provisional Admission)
b) Half Yearly i.e in two instalments
(i) – Rs 40,030/- (On Provisional Admission)
(ii ) – Rs 40,030/- (By 01 Nov 2020)
READ ALSO: Scholarship for Sainik School Students
c) Quarterly i.e, in four instalments
(i) – Rs 20,065/- (On Provisional Admission)
(ii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Sep 2020)
(iii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Nov 2020)
(iii) – Rs 20,065/- (By 01 Jan 2021)
3. All parents including SC / ST / OEC categories are required to deposit the Tuition Fees for the academic year 2020-2021 as mentioned above positively through NEFT / Demand Draft in favour of Principal, Sainik School Kazhakootam payable at Trivandrum. Fee paid through IMPS / Cash will not be accepted. Bank Account details of this school are given below:-
Account No.: 1368606153
Bank: Central Bank of India
Branch: Sainik School Kazhakootam
4. In the event of fees being paid through NEFT/RTGS, a proof of transaction in enclosed format is required to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com for necessary verification.
5. Details regarding other dues (Diet Charges, Clothing Charges, Pocket Money, Caution Deposit etc) of the current year required to be paid on physical reporting to the school for regular classes will be intimated separately later on. Any excess amount paid by the parents due to the fees promulgated earlier, will be adjusted against the other dues on re-opening of the school and/or will be deducted from the future payments.
CHECK ALSO: Latest List of Sainik Schools in India 2022
CERTIFICATE OF PAYMENT: FEES
Certified that I have deposited Rs. ____________________/- (Rupees _________________________ only) on ___________________ (Date) on account of fees and allied charges in respect of Exam Roll No._______________ Name: _______________________________ through NEFT / Slip vide UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) Number __________________at_______________________ Branch of ________________________
(Bank) with IFSC Number__________________.
Date: Exam Roll No.: (Signature)
(Name of Parent)
Click to View: Fee Structure in Sainik Schools pdf download
- List of CBSE Schools in India – State Wise
- Latest List of KV Schools in India – Region Wise
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Schools in India – State Wise List