DA Haryana Govt January 2020
Haryana Government has enhanced rate of Dearness Allowance (DA) for State Government employees, pensioners and family pensioners from 9 per cent to 12 per cent with effect from January 1, 2019. The extra financial liability on state exchequer is estaimated at Rs 17.70 crore approximately per month.
While stating this here today, Haryana Finance Minister, Capt. Abhimanyu said that the current year extra financial liabilities for 14 months, from January 2019 to February 2020, would be Rs 247.80 crore.
He said that the State Government has also enhanced the DA by 6 per cent for State Government employees, who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale or grade as per the 6th Pay Commission, from the existing rate of 148 per cent to 154 per cent of the basic pay, with effect from January 1, 2019. This DA enhancement would have extra financial liability of Rs. 63.55 lakh approximately per month. The additional financial liabilities in financial year 2019-20 for 14 months, from January 2018 to February 2020, would be about Rs. 889.70 lakh.
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 13th Feb, 2020
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the prc-revised pay scale as per 5th Pay Commission w.e.f. 01.07.2019.
1 have been directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular No. 4/1/2009-5FR/8996 dated 29lh May, 2019 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to enhance the rate of Dearness Allowance admissible to employees of Haryana Government who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale as per 5th Pay Commission from the existing rate of 295% to 312% of the basic pay w.e.f. lsl July, 2019.
2. The additional instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to ail Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of 02/2020 payable in 03/2020.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the months from July, 2019 to January, 2020 shall be made in the month of March, 2020.
4. The provisions contained in Para 3, 4, 5 & 6 in FD’s instructions dated 12-01-2009 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
How to calculate DA?
Dearness allowance (DA) is calculated on the percentage fixed by the Central Government from time to time as per the calculation method prescribed by the pay commission. The percentage of basic pay is Dearness Allowance.
DA Calculation Formula:
The formula for calculating DA is given below and the method of calculation is common for 5th CPC DA, 6th CPC DA and 7th CPC DA. The linking factor is given below for calculating the percentage of DA. The linking factor is nothing but the average of 12 months of All India Consumer Price Index number from Jan 2015 to Dec 2015.
Percentage of Dearness Allowance = (Average of AICPIN for the past 12 months – Fitment Linking Factor) x 100 / Fitment Linking Factor
5th CPC Fitment Linking Factor for DA Calculation = 306.33
6th CPC Fitment Linking Factor for DA Calculation = 115.76
7th CPC Fitment Linking Factor for DA Calculation = 261.4
How DA is calculated after 7th Pay Commission?
7th Pay Commission DA Percentage = (Average of AICPI for the past 12 months – 261.4) x 100 / 261.4
Current Rate of Dearness Allowance is 17% (Updated on 14.10.2019)
Current Rate of Dearness Relief is 17% (Updated on 21.10.2019)