Unit Cost of Naturopathy Therapies / Interventions in OPD/IPD offered to NABH accredited empanelled Hospitals in CGHS[ANNEXURE-N2 of CGHS OM No.- F.No.25-01/2018/CGHS/JD AYUSH, Dated 20th November, 2020]
Unit Cost of Naturopathy therapies/interventions in OPD/IPD offered to NABH accredited empanelled Hospitals in CGHS
Naturopathy Procedures / Treatment and Rate per Unit details are given below:
1. Hip Bath Rs. 150/-
2. Spinal Bath Rs. 150/-
3. Spinal Spray Rs.200/-
4. Arm/Foot Bath Rs.150/-
5. Full Immersion Bath Rs.200/-
6. Local jet spray Rs.200/-
7. Under Water Massage Rs.350/-
8. Deluxe Hydro Massage Rs.400/-
9. Whirl pool Bath Rs.400/-
10. Circular jet bath Rs.350/-
11. Enema Rs.100/-
12. Colon Hydortherapy Rs.500/-
13. Local steam Rs.100/-
14. Full Body steam Rs.200/-
15. Sauna Bath Rs.250/-
READ ALSO: Empanelment of Private Day Care Therapy Centers for Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy in Delhi / NCR region under CGHS
16. Full Body Mardana Rs.300/-
I7. Local Mardana Rs.I 50/-
I8. Dry Mardana Rs.200/-
19. Full wet sheet pack or Fomentation Rs.150/-
20. Local Pack I fomentation (chest,abdomen, leg etc.) Rs.100/-
21. Ful l body mud bath Rs.250/-
22. Local Mud pack/application Rs.100/-
23. Thermoleum Sun Bath Rs.200/-
Naturopathy Therapeutic Diet
24. Naturopathy diet (Single Serve) Rs.100 –
Package Treatments with minimum 3 procedures.
25. One day package treatment (OPD) Rs.750/-
26. One week package treatment (OPD) Rs.3,500/-
27. Two weeks package treatment (OPD) Rs.6,000/-
28. Three weeks package treatment (OPD) Rs.9,000/-
29. One week package treatment (IPD) Rs.l 0,000/-
30. Two weeks package treatment (IPD) Rs.18,000/-
31. Three weeks package treatment (IPD) Rs.25,000
Note: Any minor/local Naturopathy Procedure/therapy not included in the above list may be charged @ Rs. 100/- per sitting for upto 28 days.
CHECK ALSO: CGHS Rates for Yoga Treatment
CHECK ALSO: CGHS Rates for Ayurvedic Treatment
1. Determination of treatment expenditure for payment/ reimbursement.
For the purpose of settlement of Ayurvedic treatment expenditure under CGHS following criteria shal be applied-
a) The above unit rates of therapies/interventions shall be benchmarks for calculating treatment expenditure.
b) The above unit rates are inclusive of the implication of materials medicines, accessories, equipments maintenance, manpower (Medical, Paramedical and Nursing) and diet used in imparting therapies.
c) Pre and post procedure cost will be chargeable @ Rs. 75 per day.