E-Sampada Holiday Homes List 2023 | Central Government Holiday Home List 2023
Booking of Holiday Homes, Allotment for over One Lakh Government Residential Accommodations Integrated on New Platform E-Sampada.
For Online Booking of Holiday Homes for Central Government Employees please go to new website for Holiday Home – https://eSampada.mohua.gov.in/.
The old website of Holiday Home (holidayhomes.nic.in) has been closed and redirected to the new website of esampada.mohua.gov.in. All booking of the holiday home will be initiated in the new website only.
The Directorate of Estates under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs has launched a new website portal for Holiday Home and CPWD Touring Officers Hostel (Guest House) for Central and State Government employees and officers from 25 December 2021. The new website address is esampada.mohua.gov.in.
What is E-Sampada Portal?
E-Sampada is a Central Government website and it is managed by the Directorate of Estates. The E-Sampada is an online booking portal of Government residential accommodation and Holiday homes including CPWD Touring Officers Guest House.
E-Sampada portal has managed 109474 GPRA, 340 Localities, 62 Guest Houses in 70 Cites online. The Directorate of Estates is working under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and it has 8 Regional Offices located at Chandigarh, Chennai, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Shimla and 31 other locations across the country. The Directorate of Estates manages the Holiday Homes and Touring Officers’ Hostels across India with an automated booking system. The allotment and advance booking system through online only.
How to register and login at E-Sampada portal?
If you are a serving or retired Central or State Government employee, you are eligible for registration in the E-Sampada portal. Go to the official website and fill the registration form with your details.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of E-Sampada (esampada.mohua.gov.in/)
- Step 2: Click the ‘Login’ in the front page corner
- Step 3: Click the ‘Registration Here’ link
- Step 4: Fill the Registration Form with your details and submit
- Step 5: Verification with your mobile phone through OTP
- Step 6: After verification, a new form will open. Fill in your joining and retirement details
- Step 7: Registration process over. You will get a message with the login details.
E-Sampada New Web Portal and Mobile App
E-Sampada Mobile App
Ministry of housing and urban affairs has also introduced a mobile application (App) for e-Sampada services. The launch of mobile application makes the services of e-Sampada online portal more accessible to the users. With the help of mobile application users can check the application booking status, real time reports, and other services on their phones.
E-Sampada mobile application is available for both Android and iOS versions. However, app is currently not available on Play store and App Store but will be made available soon on both the platforms.
How to login at E-Sampada portal?
After successful registration in E-Sampada, you will get the login details through SMS and E-Mail. Go to the official website and click login in the right side corner of the website.
How to book central government holiday home ESampada online booking? | How To Book Holiday Home Online?
The Directorate of Estates has changed a new website for booking holiday homes. The new portal address is esampada.mohua.gov.in. After registration only, do the booking of a holiday home in advance.
- Visit the new official website Central government holiday homes https://esampada.mohua.gov.in/signin.
- On the homepage, select the option “Login”.
- After successful login and click “apply online”.
- The system will display the application form. A page will terms and conditions will show on the same page.
- Click the “ok” button to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Now fill the mandatory details and requirements on the application form.
- Next, enter the captcha code.
- Enter the booking request for the preferred guest house.
- Recheck the details and submit the application and the visiting member information.
- The system will check and generate the available homes and direct you to the payment page.
- Make the payments with the preferred payment mode. After successful payment, an SMS will be sent to your mobile number.
- The portal will provide an online payment slip to confirm the booking process.
- Download and take a printout of the slip.
- The slip acts as a proof document at the guest house.
How to Update the profile in E-Sampada?
After successful registration in the E-Sampada portal, subscribers have to update profile details with a passport size photo. And fill in all the details and click the Update Profile button. That’s all! You can check and book your holiday home and CPWD Touring Hostel Guest House now!
E-Sampada Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostels
- Directorate of Estates administers the booking of Holiday Homes and Touring Officers’ Hostels (TOH) of Government of India which are maintained by Central Public Works Department.
- All the Holiday Homes and Touring Officers’ Hostels have various types of rooms to cater to the different requirements of guests.
- All the bookings and payments of Holiday Homes and TOH are done online through the e-Sampada website and e-Sampada mobile app.
- The bookings are done on ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis subject to fulfilment of prescribed eligibility, time limit and payment of booking charges, etc.
E-Sampada Holiday Home to offer services to the following govt employees:-
- Serving / Retired employees of Central Government
- Serving / Retired employees of State Government
- Serving / Retired employees of Union Territories
- Serving / Retired employees of Central / State PSUs / Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Bodies
Latest List of Holiday Home for Central Government Employees
Section A : Holiday Homes
Central Government Holiday Home List
Holiday Homes of Central Government Employees are available all over India. Locations of holiday homes station names are as follows.
Holiday homes at Agra (U.P), Ajmer (Rajasthan), Amarkantak (M.P), Goa, Gangtok (Sikkim), Jaisalmer (Rajasthan), Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu), Madurai (Tamil Nadu), Mysore (Karnataka), Mussoorie (Uttarakhand), Nainital (Uttarakhand), New Delhi (West Kidwai Nagar), Ooty (Tamil Nadu), Port Blair (Andaman and Nicobar), Patna (Bihar), Shimla (H.P), Tirupati (A.P) and Udaipur (Rajasthan) [Click Here to view for the above holiday home address and contact number details]
Section B: Touring Officers’ Hostel
Central Government CPWD Touring Officers Hostel / Guest House List
CPWD Touring Officers Hostel / Guest House List of Central Government Employees are available all over India. Locations of holiday homes station names are as follows.
CPWD Touring Officers Hostels at Agra (Karkunj, Sikandara), Agra (Sanjay Place), Ajmer, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore (Domlur) , Bangalore (Koramangala), Bareilly, Bhopal (Guest House), Bhopal (Transit Hostel), Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai (Shastri Bhawan), Chennai (Rajaji Bhawan), Cochin, Dehradun, Delhi (Curzon Road), Delhi (Aliganj, Lodhi Colony), Delhi (HUDCO Place), Delhi (Asia House), Delhi CWG Village, Gandhi Nagar (Guest House), Gandhi Nagar (Transit Hostel), Gangtok, Goa (Guest House), Guwahati (Main building), Guwahati (Hostel Block), Gwalior, Hyderabad (koti Nirman Bhawan), Hyderabad (Kawadi Guda), Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jammu, Kolkata, Jodhpur, Kozhikode (Calicut), Kullu, Lucknow, Madhopur, Mount Abu, Mumbai (Church Gate), Mumbai (Napean Sea Road, Hyderabad Estate), Mumbai (Antop Hill), Mussoorie, Nagpur, Nasik, Neemuch (MP), Pune [Click Here to view for the above CPWD Touring Officers Hostels address and contact number details]
Central Government Holiday Home Room Rates and CPWD Guest Houses Room Rent Tariff
- The latest holiday home room rent tariff details – Click Here
- CPWD Touring Officers’ Hostel List and CPWD Touring Officers’ Hostel Room Rent Tariff Chart – Click Here
List of Holiday Homes for Postal Employees
Central Govt Employees working under the Department of Posts are on the tour on official duty or personal, they can stay at Postal Holiday Homes or Inspection Quarters with the least amount of rent or free – Click to read more
What is E Sampada Portal?
E-Sampada portal is a single online platform for booking and allotment of holiday home and government residential accommodations to the eligible officials across the country.
How to register in E-Sampada portal?
If you are a serving employee or retired employee of Central or State Government. you are eligible for registration in the E-Sampada portal. Go to the official website and fill the registration form with your details.
How to login in E-Sampada portal?
After the successful registration on E-Sampada portal, you will get the login details through SMS and E-Mail will be verified through the OTP. Go to the official website and click login in the right side corner of the website.
What is the new website of Central Govt holiday homes?
esampada.mohua.gov.in is a new official website of Central Govt Holiday Homes
How to Book Central Government Holiday Home Online?
The Govt of India, Directorate of Estates has launched a new website for booking holiday homes. The new portal address is esampada.mohua.gov.in. After successful login and click “apply online”, one can do the booking of a holiday home in advance.