Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale / grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission i.e. 154% to 164% effective from July 2019
No. 4/3/2016-5FR/8997 (2019)
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 14 October, 2020
1. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All the Heads of Departments.
4. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale / grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission i.e. 154% to 164% effective from 01.07.2019.
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular No. 4/3/2016-5FR/8997 dated 28th May, 2019 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to enhance the rate of Dearness Allowance admissible to employee of Haryana Government who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay band / grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission from the existing rate of 154% to 164% of the basic bay w.e.f. 1st July, 2019.
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
2. The Additional instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of November, 2020 to be paid in December, 2020.
3. The payment of arrear of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from July, 2019 to October, 2020 shall be made in the month of January, 2021.
4. The provision contained in para 3,4,5 & 6 in FD’s instruction No. 4/3/2016- 5FR/35222 dated 25.11.2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhrv.qov.in.
(Under Secretary, FR)
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,