Central Govt Employees Special Training Module on Social Media
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dinesh Kumar Sharma
DDG (Mission Karmayogi)
D.0. No. Tr.-13/6/2023-Training-DoP
Dated, the 02th May, 2023
This is regarding special training module on social media to all Departmental employees including GDS.
2. In this digital world, social media is an important tool (efficient and cost effective) for any organization to connect with their last mile users and workers. Various government organizations are using social media to propagate their services to users and employees about later developments, new products and services.
3. In today’s digital age, social media has become an integral part of our lives. It is important for businesses, organizations, and individuals to understand the significance of social media and how to use it to their advantage. This course is designed especially for employees and Gramin Dak Sevaks of India Post and aims to provide them with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively use social media for their personal and professional growth and to enhance outreach of India Post products and services with Citizen Centricity by leveraging Emerging Technologies.
4. In this regard, a specialized course has been developed in consultation with Marketing & Philately Division by Postal Training Centre, Vadodara. The Training Program has been developed for all departmental employees including GDS. The audio-visual training program comprises of 6 videos. The training will be imparted through Online and on-site (blended) mode in PTCs/RTCs/WTCs/DTCs.
5. A graphically designed course brochure and three-pager one each for Facebook, Instagram & Twitter prepared by in-house development team for information of trainees are enclosed.
6. The issues with the approval of Director General, Postal Services
With Profound Regards
(Dinesh Kumar Sharma)
Deputy Director General (Mission Karmayogi)