Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Notice 2023-2024
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQs)
Admission Notice: 2023-24
KVS Class 1 Admission Schedule 2023-24 Released! – CHECK HERE
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2023-24
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission New Guidelines 2023-24
1. Online Registration for Admission to Class-I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2023-24 will commence at 10:00 am on 27.03.2023 and will close at 07:00 pm on 17.04.2023. The Admission details are available on website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and Android MobileApp.
2. Minimum age for admission in class-I will be 6 years. Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2023. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guidelines 2023-24 available on the Website (https: //kvsangathan.nic.in)
3. The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class-I for the Academic Year 2023-24 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. The app will be available at the above URL and also at Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
4. Registration for Class II and above will be started from 03.04.2023 (Monday) at 08:00 am to 12.04.2023 (Wednesday) upto 04:00 pm if vacancies exist in offline mode only. The duly filled up form needs to be submitted to the office of the Principal in the respective KV.
5. All information regarding Admission & Registration forms for Class-II and above are available in the Vidyalaya Websites and registrations can be done as per the Schedule for Admission -2023-24.
6. Registration for Class-II and above will be accepted only if vacancy exists in the respective KV.
7. Admission will not be granted, if wrong and misleading information in the application form is found at the time of scrutiny by the KV.
8. Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.
KVS Admission Notice 2023-24 PDF Download
How to Register for KVS Online Admission 2023-24 Class 1
- Parents who are waiting for admission for class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya, go to the KVS online admission portal https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ and register their child name. Further read the instructions and to press Proceed button.
- The “New Registration” will be open on your screen.
- Type your Child Name, Date of Birth, E-mail id, Mobile No and type Captcha Code what shown on the screen.
- Before you click on “Register” button, once again verify all the entered details are correct.
Points to Remember while apply the KVS admission application portal login, the following information must be provided exactly as given during KVS admission registration:
- Login Code (generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number as entered while signing up (registering)
- Valid email address
- A scanned photograph of the child seeking admission
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section.
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Documents Required for Class 1 Registration 2023
- Service Central Certificate
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Service State Certificate
- Option Form Class 11
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Students)
All documents should be submitted while approaching admission with the print out of the Registration Form filled online.
- Passport size photo: 2 Nos.
- DOB Proof Certificate
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Blood group Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer
Leave a Reply