Rate of Interest on GPF and other similar funds for Q4 of FY 2022-2023 – 7.1%
GPF Resolution 4th Quarter for the FY 2022-23: GPF and Similar Funds Interest Rate at 7.1% w.e.f. 1st January, 2023 to 31st March, 2023.
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 03 January, 2023
It is announced for general information that during the year 2022-2023, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall Carry ‘interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2023 to 31st March, 2023. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st January, 2023. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Additional Secretary to the Govt. of India