Election Holiday on 12-11-2022 Due to Poll Day in Himachal Pradesh
General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh 2022 – Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll – Central Government Offices and the Central Industrial Establishments, shall remain closed in the notified areas, where general-election to the State Legislative Assembly Constituencies are to be conducted, on the date of Poll – Dopt Order dated 04.11.2022
No. 12/1 / 2022-JCA
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 4th November, 2022
Subject: General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh, 2022 – Grant of Paid Holiday to employees on the day of poll-regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that, as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No. 78/EPS/2022/23180 dated 25.10.2022, General Election for Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh, scheduled to be held as under:-
|S. No||Assembly Constituency No. & Name||Date of Poll||Day|
|7.||7- Indora( SC)||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|8.||8- Fateh pur||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|20.||20- Baijnath (SC)||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|21.||21- Lahaul & Spiti(ST)||12,11.2022||Saturday|
|49.||49- Sri Naina Deviji||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|57.||57- Sri Renukaji(SC)||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|58.||58- Paonta Sahib||12.11.2022||Saturday|
|64.||64- Shimla Rural||12.11.2022||Saturday|
2. In this regard, it is stated that the guidelines have been issued by this Department, vide OM No. 12/14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001, regarding closure of Central Government Offices and grant of paid holiday to all concerned, including the daily wage/casual workers, on the date of general-election. It is reiterated that all the
Central Government Offices and the Central Industrial Establishments, shall remain closed in the notified areas, where general-election to the State Legislative Assembly Constituencies are to be conducted, on the date of Poll. The employees concern shall be granted paid holiday on the date of Poll to enable them to exercise their right to vote.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concern.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India
2. UPSC/ CVC/ C&AG/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat / Vice President’s Secretariat/ PM’s Office/ Supreme Court/ High Court of Himachal Pradesh
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. 85 Pensions / MHA
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
5. Chairmen/Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee, in the State of Himachal Pradesh
6. National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/ National Commission for Backward Classes
7. The Chief Secretary of the State Government of Himachal Pradesh
8. The Election Commission of India, New Delhi – w.r.t. letter no. 78/EPS/2022/23180 dated 25.10.2022.
9. Hindi Section, DoPT – with the request to provide the Hindi Translation.