Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Schedule 2022-2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Live Lottery Broadcast Link will be available in the respective KV School Websites.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has published a Lottery for Online Admission of Class-I for Session 2022-23 has been put on hold till further orders. The revised date of lottery will be communicated soon
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 online admission registration for 2022-23: Parents who are expecting KVS admission Class 1 for 2022-23 should apply online soon through KVS online admission portal. KVS Online Admission 2022-23 for Class 1 Registration Procedure are given below in this post.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released Admission Schedule for the Academic year 2022-2023 for Class 1, Classes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
प्रवेश के लिए समय सारणी
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
सत्र 2022-23 प्रवेश के लिए समय सारणी निम्नलिखित होगा: –
The Admission Schedule for the Session 2022-23 will be as under:-
|1||Advertisement for admission||Last week of February 2022|
|2||Online Registration for Class-I||28.02.2022 (Monday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|3||Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.||21.03.2022 (Monday) 7:00 PM|
|4||(a) Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||1st list on 25.03.2022 (Friday)
2nd list on 01.04.2022 (Friday)
(if seats remain vacant)
3rd list on 08.04.2022 (Friday)
(if seats remain vacant)
| (b) Admission of eligible candidates of selected list in following order:
From Service Priority Category (I and II) only
Short fall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii)above
|5(i)||Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over reserved seats blocked).||06.04.2022 (Wednesday) to 08.04.2022 (Friday) (3 days)|
|5(ii)||Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification on 13.04.2022 (Wednesday)
Registration from 13.04.2022 (Wednesday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)
Display of list and Admissions 18.04.2022 (Monday) to 22.04.2022 (Friday)
|6||Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI) – Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08.04.2022 (Friday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday)|
|7||Declaration of list of class II onwards.||21.04.2022 (Thursday)|
|8||Admission for class II onwards.||22.04.2022 (Friday) to 28.04.2022 (Thursday)|
|9||Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||30.06.2022|
|10||For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after declaration of class X results|
|11||KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after declaration of class X results.|
|12||Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|13||Last date of admission for class – XI.||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
|Central Government Offices Holidays 2022 | Central Govt Holiday List 2022 PDF|
|KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 | KV UBI Fee login|
- List of children registered, list of eligible children, category-wise list of provisionally selected children, waiting list and subsequent lists to be compulsorily displayed on the website of the Kendriya Vidyalayas concerned, in addition to display on School’s Notice Board.
- If any of the dates happens to be a public holiday the next working day shall be treated as opening/closing dates.
How to Register for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 for Class 1?
- Parents who are waiting for admission for class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya, go to the KVS online admission portal https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ and register their child name. Further read the instructions and to press Proceed button.
- The “New Registration” will be open on your screen.
- Type your Child Name, Date of Birth, E-mail id, Mobile No and type Captcha Code what shown on the screen.
- Before you click on “Register” button, once again verify all the entered details are correct.
- Registration for Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 admission is completed. The registration details such as Registration ID, Email ID, Child’s name and date of birth will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download the registration page.
- Another way to register for KVS class 1 is to go to the KVS Online Admission 2022-23 Mobile App
How to Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022-23 for Class 1?
- After completing the Class 1 registration process, parents need to confirm their registration. Go to the KV Class 1 registration.
- First, log in using the enrollment ID, registered email ID, Date of birth and captcha code.
- Now, Fill the KVS online admission form 2022 for Class 1. It will contain five tabs namely basic information, parent details, choice of schools, upload documents and declaration and submit.
- Then, parents are need to upload the required documents for Class 1 admission.
- Agree to the declaration of the form and click submit.
- Your KVS Class 1 admission 2022 form will be submitted.
- Print the admission form and save it for future reference.
- In case of any modification in the details, he/she will be able to log in and make the changes and save the new one.
Points to Remember while apply the KVS admission application portal login, the following information must be provided exactly as given during KVS admission registration :
- Login Code (generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number as entered while signing up (registering)
- Valid email address
- A scanned photograph of the child seeking admission
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section.
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
- All the documents must be uploaded in pdf format.
- Photos need to be uploaded in jpg format.
- Size of all files should not exceed 256 KB.
- Make sure that the mobile number and email id are valid and correct.
- After successfully submitting the filled KVS application form for class 1, parents can check the application status by logging in using their email id and enrollment id.
Documents Required for KVS Class 1 Admission 2022-23
- Service Central Certificate
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Service State Certificate
- Option Form Class 11
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Students)
All documents should be submitted while approaching admission with the print out of the Registration Form filled online.
- Passport size photo: 2 Nos.
- DOB Proof Certificate
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Blood group Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Parents)
- Service Certificate
- Posting order (if any)
- Records of transfers since 2013-2020
- KV Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Age Limit
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Admission General Instructions for Applying through Online
- KV School Fee structure 2022-23
- KVS Admission Guidelines 2022-23 PDF Download