Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission Notice 2022-2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (HQ)
Admission Notice: 2022-23
Amended Special Provision under Part B of KVS Revised Admission Guidelines 2022-23 PDF
KVS Revised Admission Schedule 2022-23
KVS Class 1 Admission 2022 Last Date Again Extended Date
KVS Class 1 Fresh Admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas for Academic Session 2022-2023 further extended from 11.04.2022 to 13.04.2022 [Click to Read the KVS Notice 2022-23]
KVS Class 1 online admission 2022-23 last date has been postponed to 13 April 2022 (Wednesday)
KVS Admission Class 1 Lottery Merit List Result 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2022-23
KVS Admission Schedule 2022-2023
Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2022-23 will commence at 10:00 am on 28.02.2022 and will close at 07:00 pm on 21.03.2022. The Admission details are available in website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ and Android Mobile App. Minimum age for admission in class-I will be 6 years as per NEP 2020.
The official Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class I for the Academic Year 2022-23 and instructions for downloading and installing the App will be available at https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/apps/. The app will be available at the above URL and also at the Google Play Store. Parents are requested to go through the instructions for using the portal and mobile app carefully before using them.
Registration for Class II and above will be done from 08.04.2022 (Friday) to 16.04.2022 (Saturday) upto 04:00 pm if vacancies exist (in offline mode).
For Class XI, Registration forms may be downloaded from Vidyalaya Website as per the schedule for admission 2022-23 available on KVS (HQ) Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
Reckoning of age for all Classes shall be as on 31.03.2022. Reservation of seats will be as per KVS Admission Guideline available on the Website (https://kvsangathan.nic.in)
Under present situation of COVID -19, the directions issued by Competent Authority (Central/State/Local) are to be followed. Accordingly, the parents are requested not to visit Kendriya Vidyalayas physically and avoid gathering. All information regarding Admission, Registration form will be available on Vidyalaya/KVS (HQ) website under common document for download.
For class II and above, kindly fill the Registration form, Scan it and sent it to concerned KV through email only.
Contact Principal/Admission In-charge only when called in the given time slot.
Click on the image to download Android Mobile App for KVS Online Admission for Class 1 for the Academic Year 2022-23
KVS Admission Notice 2022-23 PDF Download
How to Register for KVS Online Admission Class 1
- Parents who are waiting for admission for class 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya, go to the KVS online admission portal https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ and register their child name. Further read the instructions and to press Proceed button.
- The “New Registration” will be open on your screen.
- Type your Child Name, Date of Birth, E-mail id, Mobile No and type Captcha Code what shown on the screen.
- Before you click on “Register” button, once again verify all the entered details are correct.
Another way to register for KVS class 1, go for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 Mobile App Download
Points to Remember while apply the KVS admission application portal login, the following information must be provided exactly as given during KVS admission registration:
- Login Code (generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number as entered while signing up (registering)
- Valid email address
- A scanned photograph of the child seeking admission
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section.
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Documents Required for Class 1 Registration
- Service Central Certificate
- Acceptance Letter Format
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Single Girl Child Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Died in Harness Certificate
- OBC Caste certificate
- Service State Certificate
- Option Form Class 11
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Students)
All documents should be submitted while approaching admission with the print out of the Registration Form filled online.
- Passport size photo: 2 Nos.
- DOB Proof Certificate
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Blood group Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer
List of Documents Required for KVS Admission Class 1 (For Parents)
- Service Certificate
- Posting order (if any)
- Records of transfers since 2013-2020
Leave a Reply