Clarification on Carry Over of All India Leave Travel Concession (AILTC) of a Current block of Four years 2018-2021 to the First year of next block availed within the year 2022 – Railway Board Order Dated 11.11.2021
LTC Block Year 2018-21 Grace Period
- Within the one year grace period is allowed for every 4 years of AILTC block year.
- An employee has not availed LTC in the block year of 2018-2021.
- An employee will be allowed to avail LTC in 2022.
- Carry forward option available within the year 2022.
LTC Relaxation for Travel by Air to North Eastern Region, J&K, Ladakh and A&N Islands Extended for 2 more Years till 25.9.2024
Relaxation to travel by air to visit North East Region, Jammu & Kashmir, and Andaman & Nicobar, and to say that in relaxation to CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988, the scheme allowing Government servants to travel by air to North East Region (NER), Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), Union Territory of Ladakh and Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands (A&N) is extended for a further period of two years, w.e.f. 26th September, 2022 till 25th September, 2024. [Click to read LTC Block Year 2018-21 Extension Order in PDF…]
Extension of the LTC block year 2018-21 (extended) for a period of three months i.e. upto 31st March, 2023 – DoPT Order Dated 27.12.2022
In relaxation of Rule 10 of the CCS(LTC) Rules, 1988, exercising the powers conferred under Rule 18 – ‘Power to relax’, of the CCS(LTC) Rules, 1988, it has now been decided with the approval of competent authority to extend the LTC Block year 2018-2021 (extended) for a period of three months i.e. upto 31st March, 2023. [Click to read LTC Block Year 2018-21 Extended till 31.3.2023 Order in PDF…]
RBE No. 83
भारत सरकार/GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi Dated 11.11.2021
The General Managers (P) |
All Zonal Railways & Production Units.
Sub: Clarification regarding carry over of All India Leave Travel Concession (AILTC) of a block of Four years to the First year of next block.
Ref: Board’s letter of even number dated 10.09.2018.
The queries regarding carry over of AILTC facility have been examined and it is clarified that the facility of AILTC, once in a block of four years, as notified vide Board’s above referred letter, can be carried over and availed within the first year of the next block of four years, as per Rule 10 of CCS(LTC) Rules-1988, as amended from time to time. Accordingly, AILTC of current Block Year 2018-2021 can be availed within the year 2022.
2. The Privilege Pass Surrender Certificate (PPSC) of Calendar Year 2021 which is eligible for availing AILTC during 2021, shall be valid for availing the carry over AILTC in the year 2022. Surrender of Privilege Passes and issuance of PPSC will be permissible till the closure of the Privilege Pass Account of current Calendar Year 2021 (ie. 30th May 2022).
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Estt. (Welfare)-I