CBSE Special Help-Desk for the Schools for Assisting in Computation of Results for Classes-10th and 12th
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
(An Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India)
CBSE/ CE/ HELPDESK-TABULATION/ 2021
The Principals/ Head of Institutions, Schools affiliated to CBSE.
(through CBSE website)
SUBJECT: SPECIAL HELP-DESK FOR THE SCHOOLS FOR ASSISTING IN COMPUTATION OF RESULTS FOR CLASSES-X AND XII.
In pursuance of clause 26(e) of the “Result Tabulation Policy for Class-XII”, CBSE is setting up a dedicated help-desk exclusively for the purpose of helping the schools/ Result Committee in preparation of result. Following may please be noted:
1. a) Schools should read related Policies and FAQ’s for their understanding.
b) The schools may FIRST send the email related to Class-X on email id: class- email@example.com
c) And related to Class-XII on the email id: class 12 firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending email, please mention your school no, school name and city. Also please ensure that mail should be short which is easy to read and understand. You may also annex screen shot etc with the mail for clearly explaining your problem.
2. If you feel that problem could be resolved over phone, the help-desk can be contacted for queries except IT related through the following four (04) mobile numbers:
For IT related queries, help desk can be contacted through following mobile number:
3. Helpdesk will work only on working days from 09-30 am to 05-00 pm from 24.06.2021
4. The help-desk will entertain queries related to tabulation policy only. No general queries will be entertained on the dedicated help-desk to ensure effective implementation of the result tabulation.
5. The help-desk will entertain queries related to tabulation policy for both classes X and XII.
6. Queries will be entertained in telephonic mode only. No visitors will be entertained oy the help-desk for face to face interaction.
7. Schools are requested to enter into brief discussion when sharing their issue with helpdesk official. Accordingly, prior home work on their part will help CBSE to effectively respond to the schools.
8. Multiple and repetitive e-mails, phone calls just to re-confirm the policy and asking frivolous questions may be avoided.
Committed to assist the schools and thus soliciting their cooperation in compliance of the instructions.
(DR. SANYAM BHARDWAJ)
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
Click Here To Download In PDF File