Grant DR to SRPF Revised Rates Effective 01-07-2017 to 01-07-2019
“The surviving Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ SRPF (Contributory) beneficiaries who had retired from service during the period from 01.04 .1957 to 31.12.1985 and have been sanctioned enhanced slab-wise ex-gratia @ Rs. 3000/-, Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 750/- and Rs.650/- per month respectively w.e.f 01.11.2006 , in lieu of uniform rate of Rs. 600/p.m
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No 28/2021
New Delhi, dated 08.04.2021
The General Managers/ CAO(R),
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Relief to SRPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment- revised rates effective from 01.07.2017 to 01.07.2019.
A copy each of Office Memorandum No.42/ 15/2016-P&PW(G), dated 15.10.2017, OM No. 42/06/2018 – P&PW (G) dt. 19.4.2018 and 08.10.2018, OM No. 42/04/2019 – P&PW(D) dt. 27.03.20 19 and 03.12.2019 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is sent herewith for your information and necessary action.
2. In pursuance of the enhanced rates of ex-gratia to the surviving SRPF(C) retirees issued vide Board ‘s letter No. F/(E)III/98/PN l/Ex-Gr./3 dated 15.11.2006, para 1(i) of above mentioned DoP&PW’s O.M dated 15.-10.2017, 19.04.2018, 08.10.2018, 27.03.2019 and 03.12.2019 may be read as under:-
|Date||Rate of Dearness Relief|
|01 .07.2018||284 %|
“The surviving Group ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ SRPF (Contributory) beneficiaries who had retired from service during the period from 01.04 .1957 to 31.12.1985 and have been sanctioned enhanced slab-wise ex-gratia @ Rs. 3000/-, Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 750/- and Rs.650/- per month respectively w.e.f 01.11.2006 , in lieu of uniform rate of Rs. 600/p.m are entitled to Dearness Relief at the following rates:-
3. A concordance of various instructions and orders referred to in the enclosed office memorandum with reference to corresponding Railway instruction s is indicated below :-
|Para No. and Date of OM||No. and date of Deptt. of Pension & Pensioners’ welfare’s O.M.||No. & date of Corresponding orders issued by Railway Board.|
|Para-1 of OM dt. 15.10.2017||OM No.42 / 15 / 2016-P&PW (G) dated 12.05.2017.||PC-V / 2009 / A / DR / 1 dated 14.06.2017.|
|Para- I (i) of OM dt. 15.10.2017||OM No. 45 / 52 / 97-P&PW (E) dt. 16-12-97||F(E)III / 97 / PNI / EX-Gr / 3 dated 31.12 .1997|
4. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Hindi version is enclosed.
DA: As above
(Sudha A Kujur)
Dy. Director Pay Commission