CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment Procedures in Continuation of 2014 CGHS Rates
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 11th February, 2021.
Sub: CGHS Rates for 21 Treatment procedures / Investigations in continuation of 2014 CGHS rates.
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Office Memoranda No S- 11011/09/2019/Addl.DDG(HQ)/ CGHS dated 14.01.2020 and 03.06.2020 vide which CGHS rates have been notified by the Government for 15 and 25 investigations and procedures respectively for treatment at CGHS empanelled Health Care Organizations (HCOs) and to state that it is now decided to notify CGHS package rates for another 21 investigations/ treatment procedures as per the details given under and shall be treated as part of CGHS package Rates 2014.
List of Investigations/ procedures/ implants and CGHS Rate details given below:
- IL 6 – Rs. 1,600/-
- HR CT chest – Rs. 2,000/-
- Fluid air exchange – Rs. 5,000/- per eye
- C3F8 GAS Injection – Rs. 5,000/- per eye
- Diurnal variation of IOP – Rs. 1,500
- Silicon Oil inj – Rs. 5,000/- per eye
- ERM Peeling – Rs. 7,000/- per eye
- ERM Removal – Rs. 3,000/- per eye
- ILM Membrane peeling – Rs. 3,000/- per eye
- Punctoplasty – Rs. 6,500/ – per eye
- Punctal plug (Collagen / Silicon) – Rs. 4,000/- per eye
- Laser Trabeculoplasty Genioplasty B/E – Rs. 16,000/- Both eyes
- Eye laser pulse therapy – Rs. 3,500/- per eye
- Glaucoma valve / Glaucoma Ahmed valve – Rs. 15,000/-
- Malyugin Ring – Rs. 10,000/-
- Globe exploration – Rs. 10,000/-
- Scleral fixation Tissue glue – Rs. 8,400/-
- Fibro optic Nasal Endoscopy – Rs. 2,300/-
- Video Stroboscopy – Rs. 5,500/-
- Video Bronchoscopy with BA L – Rs. 10,000/-
- Sleep deprived EEG – Rate shall be the same CGHS rate of EEG/ Video EEG
2. The rates for investigations from S.No 1 to S.No 21 are for NABL/NABH Accredited The rates for non-NABL/non-NABH Accredited HCOs shall be 15% less.
3. The rates shall come into force from the date of issue of O.M.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division, MoHFW vide CD No 2643 dt 08.02.2021.
(Dr. G.D. Palia)