Grant of Paid Holiday to Government Employees on the Day of Poll – Dopt Order
F. No. 12/3/ 2016-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 16th October, 2020
Subject: General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll -regarding
The undersigned is directed to state that as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No.ECI/ PN/ 64/ 2020, dated 25.09.2020, Schedule for General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar are as under.
General Election Schedule for the Legislative Assembly of Bihar
1. Phase-I (71 ACs) – 28.10.2020 – Wednesday
2. Phase-II (94 ACs) – 03.11.2020 – Tuesday
3. Phase-III (78 ACs) – 07.11.2020 – Saturday
2. In this regard , it is stated that the guidelines issued by this Department vide OM 12/ 14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001 regarding closure of Government Offices and grant of paid holiday, may be followed by all the Central Government Offices, including the industrial establishments, in the concerned State.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Click to view: General Elections to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar – Grant of Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – Dopt order dt: 16.10.2020
Leave a Reply