Exemption of Employees with Disabilities from Roster Duty due to COVID-19 Situation
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Financial Services
2nd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi, the 18th September, 2020
1. The MD & CEOs of all Public Sector Banks.
2. The Chairman, Public Financial Institutions Public Sector Insurance Companies.
3. The Chairman, State Bank of India, H.O. Mumbai.
4. The Chairman, LIC of India, Mumbai. .
§. The Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA).
H.O. New Delhi,
6. The Chairman, Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA), HO. Hyderabad.
7 The CEO, IBA, Mumbai.
8. The Chief General Manager (HIRDD), Reserve Bank of India (RBD), Mumbai.
Subject: Exemption of Employees with Disabilities from roster duty due to COVID-19 situation- reg.
Madam / Sir,
In continuation of this Department’s letters of even number dated 07.04.2020, 29.04.2020 and 26.06.2020, I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities O.M. No.34-06/2020-DD-H1 dated 14.09.2020 on the above mentioned subject for information and compliance of the instruction issued therein.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India