Payment of CGHS Contribution through Bharatkosh portal
Pay your CGHS subscription online through Bharat Kosh (Non Tax Receipt Portal)
STEPS TO PAY CGHS SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE THROUGH BHARAT KOSH
F.No 1-030/2020/ CGHS /AD(HQ)/027 /DIR/CGHS
Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare
Directorate General of CGHS
545-A Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 21st July, 2020
Subject: Payment of CGHS Contribution through Bharatkosh portal
With reference to the above mentioned subject and in compliance of the directives of Ministry of Finance that all types of Non-Tax Receipts are to be brought under NTR Portal bharat kosh, , the undersigned is directed to state that CGHS contribution by Central Government pensioners for making CGHS cards shall here in after be deposited through Bharatkosh Portal. The steps to be followed by Pensioners submitting CGHS contribution through Bharat kosh portal are enumerated as under for their convenience:
Also Check: CGHS Contribution Rates As Per 7th CPC
(Beneficiaries are also advised to peruse the “FAQs” on Bharat kosh portal before making the payment through Bharatkosh).
Before making payment online, the applicant shall confirm from the Office of Additional Director, CGHS regarding eligibility for CGHS facility and the subscription to be made.
1. Beneficiary may login using URL is bharat kosh, preferably using Internet Explorer as the web browser.
2. Beneficiary can login in 02 ways:
a. As “Registered User “may register himself/ herself by creating a user ID and password and entering his/ her details including mobile number and email ID. Once user ID and password are registered, he/ she can login using the same.
b. Alternatively, the option of “Non-Registered User” may be used and accordingly may click on the relevant button
Either way, the payment Modules shall open.
3. Under “Payment purpose” the following fields are to be filled:
a. Depositor’s category: kindly choose – Individual
b. Purpose: Please click on search icon to reach the “Search Purpose” window. In the window that opens select and click “Health and Family Welfare” from the drop down menu under “Ministry”.
c. In the “Purpose” window please type “Pensioner” and select the relevant City from the choices seen. Then click the Blue “Search” button to display the “Purpose”, “Payment Type” and “Function Head”.
d. Click on the link “Pensioner Contribution for CGHS Card” written in blue, to open the next window, where the beneficiary shall select the correct Drawing Disbursing Office (DDO) of the CGHS City from drop down.
Beneficiaries are advised to carefully choose the “Purpose” and “DDO” corresponding to the city where they are to be registered as CGHS beneficiaries, to avoid inconvenience.
e. Next step is that the beneficiary will fill in the “amount” and “Payment frequency period” (if any).
f. Under “Remarks” the beneficiary should enter Pension Payment Order (PPQ1 number (in case of all new CGHS pensioner cards).Token number (generated in case of new card applied on-line). P/J/Ex MP (i.e, Pensioner / accredited Journalist / Ex MP). Then he may click on “add”.
g. In the next window, enter the name of beneficiary and other details of Individual -please remember that dot (.) or dash (-) or any special character is NOT accepted. Verify and “Save” Depositor details and then click “Confirm”.
h. In the window that opens choose the payment modality “Online”
The Internet Banking Debit and Credit Cards based on integration available from respective resource may be utilized.
The depositor can use NEFT/ RTGS mode for depositing the Challan. The Challan (GAR-7)1 Deposit slip can be generated and amount can be remitted to designated bank by intra- bank transfer or using NEFT / RTGS using the format generated by NTRP system. Fill in your details and enter OTP received on your email / Mobile and click verify. At the very right side you will see a column named as “Enter UTR NO.” Click on the hyperlink and enter UTR No. provided by the Bank and wait until it gets verified,
i. After successful payment, both receipt and challan generated on-line through Bharatkosh and shall be saved by the beneficiary as proof of payment. They have to be submitted to the office of Addl. Director, CGHS along with relevant documents for issue of CGHS Card
4. The Helpline number (011- 24665534) and email ID (ntrp-helpdesk@ gov.in) may be accessed in case of further difficulty on the portal.
(Dr Sanjay Jain)
Bharatkosh Payment Procedure – Bharat Kosh Helpline Number and Contact Address
C/o Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Public Financial Management System – PFMS
3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 011 24665534
Email : helpdesk – firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Download the CGHS Index Card and Validity of CGHS Plastic Cards Clarification – Click Here
CHECK ALSO: CGHS Package Rates 2021
READ ALSO: CGHS Rate List 2021
CGHS Hospital List All India pdf
Latest List of CGHS Empanelled Hospitals 2021
- CGHS Agartala Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Agra Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Ahmedabad Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Allahabad Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Ambala Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Amritsar hospital List 2021
- CGHS Bangalore Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Bareilly Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Bhopal hospital List 2021
- CGHS Bhubaneswar Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Chandigarh Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Chennai Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Cuttack Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Dehradun Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Delhi Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Delhi NCR Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Dhanbad Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Gorakhpur Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Guntur Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Guwahati Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Hyderabad Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Indore Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Jabalpur Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Jaipur Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Jalandhar Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Jammu Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Kanpur Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Kolkata Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Lucknow Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Meerut Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Mumbai Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Patna Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Pondicherry Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Prayagraj Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Pune Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Ranchi Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Shillong Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Sonipat Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Trivandrum Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Vadodara Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Varanasi Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Vijayawada Hospital List 2021
- CGHS Visakhapatnam Hospital List 2021
ALSO READ: ECHS Empanelled Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Book Dr Appointment Online | Book an Appointment in CGHS Hospital
24X7 National CGHS Helpline Toll Free Number 1800-208-8900