Draft Recruitment Rules of Public Relations Department of Indian Railways
The draft Recruitment Rules of Public Relations department of Indian Railways are being uploaded on the official website for 30 days of Ministry of Railways for seeking comments of the stakeholders. Comments/suggestions, if any, on the draft RRs may be sent to email id firstname.lastname@example.org .
(To be published in the Gazette of India, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i))
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated, the, 2020
GSR – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, and in supersession of the Indian Railways Public Relations Department (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 1982, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts of Public Relation Department, namely:-
1. (i) These rules may be called the Indian Railways Public Relations Department (Group ‘A’ & Group ‘B’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 2020.
Read Also: Review of Policy Regarding Re-Engagement of Group ‘C’ Staff
(ii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and level in pay matrix.- The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
Also Read: Railway Board Review of Policy on Creation of Posts
3. Method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications, etc.- The method of recruitment, age-limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification. – No person, –
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government, may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax. – Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
Read Also: Railway Facility of Life Certificate by banks from the doorstep of the pensioners
6. Savings. – Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Read More: Draft Recruitment Rules of Public Relations Department of Indian Railways pdf download- Click Here
Also Read: Railway Employees Improve the Health Care System and to align with CGHS system
Also Read: Microsoft Teams platform to connect with over 15000 Railway Employees
Also Read: Amendment in the Railway Servants (Pass) Rules, 1986 (Second Edition-1993) [RSPR-1986] to provide for issuance of Passes/PTOs in digitized/electronic mode
Leave a Reply