ECHS Empanelled Hospitals Notified As COVID Hospitals To Treat ECHS Beneficiaries
ECHS empanelled Hospitals, which are notified as COVID Hospitals by State Government shall provide cashless treatment facilities to ECHS beneficiaries as per the ECHS norms, for all COVID related treatments.
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry of Defence (Army)
Thimayya Marg, Near Gopinath
Circle, Delhi cantt-110010
15 Jun 2020
All Regional Centres
ADVISORY TO HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS (HCOs) EMPANELLED UNDER ECHS IN VIEW OF THE PREVALENT CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) SITUATION
1. Further to our letter No B/49770/AG/ECHS/Treatment/Policy dt 14 May 2020
2. With reference to the above subject CO ECHS is In receipt of representations from ECHS beneficiaries of the difficulties in availing treatment facilities at private hospitals / Diagnostic Centres empanelled under ECHS. The matter has been reviewed and it is now decided to reiterate that all ECHS empanelled Hospitals, which are notified as COVID Hospitals by State Government shall provide cashless treatment facilities to ECHS beneficiaries as per the ECHS norms, for all COVID related treatments.
3. Similarly, It is again reiterated that all the ECHS empanelled hospitals, which are not notified as COVID Hospitals shall not deny treatment faCilities / admission to ECHS beneficiaries and shall charge as per ECHS norms, for all other treatments.
4. Suitable action shall be taken in case of violation of the guidelines. The above may pl be widely disseminated to all concerned under your AOR.
5. This has the approval of MD ECHS.
(Anupam N Adhaulia)
for MD ECHS