Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) Postal Department officers for the year 2019-20
File No. R-03/3/2020-SPG
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director. RAKNPA/ GM, CEPT/ Directors of all PTCs
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP.
Subject: Extension of timelines for recording APArs of IPoS Group ‘A’ officers for the year 2019-20 – regarding.
Sir / Madam.
I am directed to enclose herewith a copy of O.M, no. 2101 1/2/2015’Estt (A-II)PartII dated 11.06.2020 issued by Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) on the subject mentioned above for necessary action, information and record.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
Extension of timelines for recording of APAR of Group A, B and C officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 – DoPT Order 2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
11th June 2020
Subject: Extension of timelines for recording of Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) of Group ‘A’, `B’ and ‘C’ officer of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020.
The undersigned is directed to invite attention to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 30.03.2020 on the above subject, extending the timelines for distribution/online generation, recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services, as a one-time measure, owing to the situation arising out of the lockdown due to spread of corona virus.
2. In view of prevailing situation, it has been decided to further extend the timelines for distribution/online generation, recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 for Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services, as a one-time measure, as specified in Annexure.
3. The extended timelines for the APAR year 2019-20 shall also apply to the reporting / reviewing / accepting authorities, who have demitted office or retired from service on or after 29.02.2020 and they shall be allowed to record their remarks till the respective extended cut-off dates.
4. Further, the decision conveyed vide O.M. of even number dated 22.05.2020 delinking recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-20 from the conduct of Annual Medical Examination and thereafter submission of summary of Medical Report by 31.12.2020, shall continue.
Time schedule for recording and completion of APAR for the year 2019-2020 for Group ‘A ‘, ‘B’ and ‘C’ officers of Central Civil Services
|SI. No.||Activity||Date by which activity to be completed.|
|1.||Distribution of blank forms/ online generation of APAR||By 31st July 2020 or earlier|
|2.||Submission of Self-appraisal to reporting officer||31st August 2020|
|3.||Forwarding of report by reporting officer to reviewing officer||30th September 2020|
|4.||Forwarding of report by reviewing officer to A PAR Cell/ Accepting Authority (wherever provided)||15th November 2020|
|5.||Appraisal by Accepting Authority, wherever provided||31st December 2020|
|6.||(i) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is no accepting authority||31st December 2020|
|(ii) Disclosure of APAR to the officer reported upon where there is accepting authority||15th January 2021|
|7.||Receipt of representation, if any, on APAR||15 days from the date of communication|
|8.||Forwarding of representation to the competent authority
(a) Where there is no accepting authority for APAR
(b) Where there is accepting authority for APAR
| 31st January 2021
15th February 2021
|9.||Disposal of representation by the competent authority||Within one month of the date of receipt of representation by the competent authority|
|10.||Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR cell||Within 15 days of finalization of decision by competent authority|
|11.||End of entire APAR process, after which APAR will be finally taken on record||31st March 2021|