Submission of Pension Claim During Lockdown for Defence Employees – PCDA Circular No. C208
Submission of Pension Claim During Lockdown in respect of Defence civilian
O/o The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pension), Draupadighat, Allahabad-211014
O/o the PCDA (P), Allahabad
Dated: 18 /05/2020
(All Head of Department under Min. of Defence)
Sub:- Submission of pension claim during lock-down in respect of Defence civilian.
Ref:- This office circular No. C-207 dated 03/04/2020
Relaxation given under above referred circular no.C-207 is further extended till 31/05/2020. Accordingly, superannuation/retiring pension claim where date of retirement is on or before 31.05.2020 and all death cases pension claim may also be forwarded as a soft copy i.e. scanned copy to PCDA (Pension) Allahabad email address email@example.com. While forwarding scanned copy of pension claims following points may be kept in view:-
a. Duly completed scan copy of LPC-cum-Datasheet should be supported with scan copies of supporting documents.
b. Scan copy of claim should be in PDF format.
c. Claims where date of retirement is after 31.05.2020 will not be entertained.
d. Claims should be forwarded only through official email id which is registered for HOO CODE.
e. Subject of email will be “Pension claim- G1/Civil/ Pensioner name/Date of Retirement”
f. This arrangement is optional for those Head of Offices, who are not in position to forward pension claim in hard copy during lockdown.
Call Centre No. (Toll Free) – 1800-180-5325
Timings – 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM
2. In view of the above, you are requested to issue suitable instructions (along with copy of this circular) to all the Head of the Offices under your administrative control to ensure the submission of pension claim as stated above.
Click to view: PCDA Pension Claim Order 2020 pdf download
- Submission of Pension Claim During Lockdown for Defence Employees – PCDA Circular No. C208 May 20, 2020 Read more…
- PCDA Circular No C 207 – Submission of Pension Claim During Lockdown for Defence civilian April 13, 2020 Read more…
- Simplification of Pension Payment Procedure – Submission of Certificates by Retiring Armed Forces Personnel along with Pension Papers April 2, 2020 Read more…
- Grant of Liberalised Family Pension to Widows Who Re-married Before 01.01.1996 – PCDA Circular 620 August 30, 2019 Read more…
- PCDA Circular 625 – OROP to the Defence Forces Personnel August 12, 2019 Read more…
- Revision of Pension for pre 2006 Armed Forces Personnel – PCDA Circular 611 December 24, 2018 Read more…
- Two Pensioners Drawing Pension from Same PDA to Identify the Pensioner – PCDA Circular 205 November 13, 2018 Read more…
- Transfer of Pension Account from One Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) to Another PDA – PCDA Circular 206 November 13, 2018 Read more…
- 7th CPC Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners / Family Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 608 October 31, 2018 Read more…
- Revision of Pension for PBOR Prior to 01.01.2006 – PCDA Circular 607 October 24, 2018 Read more…