GPF Interest Rate 2020-21: 7.1% from April to June 2020
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Deportment of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 7th April, 2020
It Is announced for general information that during the year 2020-2021. accumulations at the a edit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (Seven point one percent) w.e f 1st April. 2020 to 30th June, 2020 This rate will be in force w.e f. 1st April, 2020. The funds concerned are-
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund
4. The State Railway Provident Fund
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The lndian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazelle of India
CHECK ALSO: Post Office Interest Rate Table 2020
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
READ ALSO: CPS Interest Rate 2020-21 pdf