Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – Well Being of Employees of the KVS Headquarters
KENDRJYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18 INSTITUTIONAL AREA
SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG
Subject:- Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (C0VlD-19)-reg.
In compliance of Office Memorandum dated 17.03.2020 issued by the Govt, of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions [Deptt. Of Personnel & Training] and in order to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), some precautionary measures as notified vide the said Memorandum, the following advisory is issued for the well-being of employees of the KVS [HQ] and in public interest.
1. Entry of visitors and issue of temporary pass suspended with immediate effect. Only those visitors who have proper permission of the officer, who they want to meet, would be allowed after being properly screened.
2. The thermal scanners and hand sanitizers are provided at the entry gate to the Security Staff of KVS HQs. Those found having flu-like symptoms would be restricted to enter in the office premises to take proper treatment / quarantine etc.
3. All officials are advised to take care of their own health and look out for respiratory symptoms/fever and, if feeling unwell, should leave the workplace immediately after informing their reporting officers. They should observe home-quarantine as per the guidelines issued by MoH&FW, Government of India available at the following URL: mohfw.gov.in/DraftGuidelinesforhomeauarantine.pdf.
4. The leave sanctioning authorities are advised to sanction leave whenever any request is made for self-quarantine as a precautionary measure.
5. Employees of KVS [HQ] who are at higher risk i.e older employees, pregnant employees and employees who have underlying medical conditions are advised to take extra precautions. Such employees may take care and not to expose themselves to any front-line work requiring direct contact with the public.
6. Meetings, as far as feasible, should be done through video conferencing to minimize or reschedule of meetings involving large number of people unless necessary.
7. Internal correspondence should be initiated through E-office.
8. Facilitate delivery and receipt of Dak at the R&l Section only as far as practicable.
9. An indicative list of Do’s and Don’ts is also annexed for wide dissemination.
Hindi version follows.
Enel: As above.
[Dr. V. Vijayalakshmi]
Joint Commissioner [Admn.]
Do’s and Dont’s for Spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19):
• To maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
• To practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
• To cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
• To throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
• To maintain a safe distance from persons during interaction, especially with those having flu-like symptoms.
• To sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
• To take their temperature regularly and check for respiratory symptoms. To see a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and coughing). While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
• For any fever/flu-like signs/symptoms, please call State helpline number, or the 24X7 helpline number of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare at 011-23978046.
• Shake hands.
• Have a close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
• Touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
• Spit in Public.
• Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
• Participate in large gatherings, including sitting in groups at canteens.
• Visit gyms, clubs and crowded places etc.
• Spread rumors or panic.