Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 IBA Request People to Wash Hands after Touching Currency
Indian Banks’ Association appeals people to wash hands after touching currency
In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) has made an appeal to people to wash their hands after touching or counting currency.
The IBA has also asked customers to use online and mobile banking channels for making their transactions and avoid visiting bank branches as it could pose a risk to banks’ front desk staff. It also appealed to customers to visit branch premises only in the case of absolute necessity.
IBA has also advised banks to use digital platform for lending. The banking association has launched a campaign ‘Corona Se Daro Na, Digital Karo Na’.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive Measures for CG Employees – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020
- Central Govt Will Function With Skeletal Staff in All Departments From 23 March to 31 March 2020 – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Spreading of Novel Coronavirus in All Training Institutions in India – Dopt Order 2020
- Coronavirus – Exemption to CG Employees to Mark Biometric Attendance System- Dopt Order 2020
- Breath Analyser Test and Biometric Verification of Running Staff in view of Covid-19 – Railway Board Order 2020
- CPSE Should Function With Skeletal Staff From 23 March to 31 March 2020