Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 – CPSE Should Function With Skeletal Staff From 23 March to 31 March 2020
DPE- No 10037/2014-GM-FTS-1867
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block no. 14, CGO complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Dated 22nd March 2020
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID19 by the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
In view of Department of Personnel & Training OM no. 11013/9/2014-Estt-(A-III) dated22.03.2020, on the above-mentioned subject, the following further directions are issued:
(i) Heads of CPSEs may draw up a Roster of Staff (all officers and employees, including executives, non-executives, consultants, contractual and outsourced employees) who are required to render essential services within each CPSE (Keeping in view the work/production exigencies). They alone may be asked to attend the Office/Unit from 23rd March until 31st March, 2020. In other words, the CPSEs should function with skeletal staff. The officials who are working from home should be available on telephone and electronic means of communication at all times. They should attend office if called for, in case of any exigencies of work.
(ii) These instructions shall not apply to the Officers and employees engaged in essential/emergency services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID 19.
(iii) These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
2 All administrative Ministries/Departments concerned with the CPSEs are requested to advise their respective CPSEs suitably in this regard and obtain a compliance report from them.
(Pavanesh Kr Sharma)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel : 01 1-2436-3066
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive Measures for CG Employees – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Spreading of Novel Coronavirus in All Training Institutions in India – Dopt Order 2020
- Coronavirus – Exemption to CG Employees to Mark Biometric Attendance System- Dopt Order 2020
- Breath Analyser Test and Biometric Verification of Running Staff in view of Covid-19 – Railway Board Order 2020