Guidelines of Central Govt Offices Exemption from the Lockdown – Preventive Measures to Contain the Spread of COVID I9
Guidelines have been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs pursuant to a decision to impose a complete lock-down in view of the threat posed by the spread of COVID 19. Certain Offices have been given exemption from the lock-down.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub: Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID I9
Guidelines have been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs pursuant to a decision to impose a complete lock-down in view of the threat posed by the spread of COVID 19. Certain Offices have been given exemption from the lock-down. Keeping in view the exigencies that have arisen in various Departments not exempted under the guidelines, and in partial modification of this Department OM of even no. 22nd March, 2020, the following instructions are issued:
(i) Heads of Department may draw up a list of staff that are absolutely necessary to carry out additional essential services within the Department.
(ii) The list of such employees may be communicated by email to Sh Eish Singal, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), New Delhi District at the following mail id
(iii) Authorization letter will be issued by the DCP by return mail.
(iv) Print-out of this authorization letter should be made available to the staff concerned.
(v) The staff should be instructed to carry a copy of this print-out along with their official ID Cards while coming to the Office.
(vi) The remaining staff should be asked to work from home.
(vii) These instructions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Read Coronavirus update news for Central Government Employees:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive Measures for CG Employees – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020
- Central Govt Will Function With Skeletal Staff in All Departments From 23 March to 31 March 2020 – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Spreading of Novel Coronavirus in All Training Institutions in India – Dopt Order 2020
- Coronavirus – Exemption to CG Employees to Mark Biometric Attendance System- Dopt Order 2020
- Breath Analyser Test and Biometric Verification of Running Staff in view of Covid-19 – Railway Board Order 2020
- CPSE Should Function With Skeletal Staff From 23 March to 31 March 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 IBA Request People to Wash Hands after Touching Currency
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – Payment of Wages During Lockdown Period Due to COVID-19 – DoE Order