Due to Coronavirus – EPFO Directions for Timely Credit of Monthly Pension to EPS Pensioners
Ministry of Labour & Employment
EPFO issues Directions for timely credit of monthly Pension to EPS Pensioners
Posted On: 23 MAR 2020 4:55PM by PIB Delhi
EPFO is disbursing monthly pension to more than 65 Lakh pensioners every month under the Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, lock down has been declared in various parts of the country. In order to ensure that no inconvenience is caused to the pensioners on account of the prevalent situation, Central Provident Fund Commissioner has directed the field offices of EPFO to generate and reconcile pensioners’ details and pension amount statements for the current month by 25th March, 2020. He further directed that the same should be forwarded to the banks in advance so that the monthly pension is credited into the account of the pensioners in time i.e. during the month of March itself.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive Measures for CG Employees – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020
- Central Govt Will Function With Skeletal Staff in All Departments From 23 March to 31 March 2020 – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Spreading of Novel Coronavirus in All Training Institutions in India – Dopt Order 2020
- Coronavirus – Exemption to CG Employees to Mark Biometric Attendance System- Dopt Order 2020
- Breath Analyser Test and Biometric Verification of Running Staff in view of Covid-19 – Railway Board Order 2020
- CPSE Should Function With Skeletal Staff From 23 March to 31 March 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus Covid-19 IBA Request People to Wash Hands after Touching Currency
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – Payment of Wages During Lockdown Period Due to COVID-19 – DoE Order