Breath Analyser Test and Biometric Verification of Running Staff in view of Covid-19 – Railway Board Order 2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 20.03.2020
All Zonal Railways
Sub: Breath analyser test and Biometric verification of Running Staff during Signing On/Off.
With reference to queries received from Zonal Railways on the above subject in view of Covid-19 the matter has been examined and Board (MTR & MT) have decided that to ensure safe running of trains the extant instructions for Breath analyser test as well as Biometric verification must be strictly followed. The administration should arrange necessary disposable mouth pieces for the purpose of Breath analyser test and hand sanitizers with cotton/tissues for Biometric verification.
These instructions may be complied with the feedback given to the undersigned.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Preventive Measures for CG Employees – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020
- Central Govt Will Function With Skeletal Staff in All Departments From 23 March to 31 March 2020 – Dopt Order 2020
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Spreading of Novel Coronavirus in All Training Institutions in India – Dopt Order 2020
- Coronavirus – Exemption to CG Employees to Mark Biometric Attendance System- Dopt Order 2020
- CPSE Should Function With Skeletal Staff From 23 March to 31 March 2020