Disbursement of Pay and allowances / Pension to the Haryana Govt. Employees / Pensioners for the year 2020
Government of Haryana
Dated the 29th January, 2020
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. All the Commissioners of Divisions, Ambala, Karnal, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar and Rohtak.
3. The Registrar, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
4. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) ir Haryana.
Subject: Disbursement of Pay & allowances / pension to the Haryana Govt. Employees / Pensioners for the calendar year 2020.
I am directed to say that in the light of the provisions contained in Rule 5.1(1) (e) of the Punjab Financial Rules, Volume-I, the Governor of Haryana is pleased that in view of the Gazetted holidays falling on the 1st February, 29th February, 1st March, 31st July, 1st August, 31st October and 1st November, 2020, the pay & allowances/pension/family pension for the months of January, February, July and October, 2020 of all the Gazetted/Non-Gazetted Haryana Govt, employees, pensioners and family pensioners may be drawn and disbursed on the 31st January, 28th Febuary, 30th July and 30th October, 2020 respectively.
Under Secretary Finance,
For Principal Secretary to Government, Haryana
- Haryana Government employees to Get New HRA Rates as per 7th CPC at par with Central Government Employees
- Revised rate of HRA to Haryana State Government employees as per 7th Pay Commission
- Child Care Leave (CCL) for Women Haryana Government Employees