CGHS Approved Hospital List in India 2023 | CGHS Empanelled Hospitals 2023
The Government of India has implemented the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) to provide comprehensive health care services to central government employees, pensioners and their family members (dependents). This scheme was launched in 1954 and is currently operational in over 77 cities across the country. It provides a range of medical benefits to its beneficiaries, including Preventive, promotive and curative health and wellness services that are responsive, accountable and cost effective, providing financial risk protection and ensuring healthy lives. CGHS Hospitals are located in many major cities across the country, including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, and many more.
CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees & Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
CGHS provides health care through following systems of Medicine
- Indian system of medicine
- Siddha and
CGHS Own Diagnostic Labs and Wellness Centres Code in CGHS Delhi for CG Employees and Pensioners Beneficiaries
CGHS services to be extended to 100 cities: Union Health Minister
The Central Government Health Scheme, CGHS services will be extended to 100 cities. CGHS scheme is operational across 77 cities through 336 Allopathic Wellness Centres and 86 AYUSH Centres. Presently approximately 42 lakh beneficiaries are covered by CGHS in 77 cities all over India and the endeavour is to include more cities to improve the accessibility of the services.
HANDBOOK OF CGHS 2022
The book has been compiled keeping in mind the difficulties faced by the members of CGHS specially the pensioners in getting information about CGHS. Many members do not know about facilities available at CGHS and its functioning. The difficulties are specially faced in matters of getting medicines, referral procedure, investigation and treatment procedures, treatment in case of emergency, list of empanelled hospital and most important reimbursement of medical claims. [Click here to read more details]
Empanelment of CGHS AYUSH Hospitals under CS(MA) Rules
AYUSH Hospitals was extended as per the revised CGHS rates and terms & conditions, Extension of empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals/ Centers under CGHS and CS (MA) Rules till 31st July, 2023 [Click here to read more details]
Removal of 64 HCOs Empanelled under CGHS Delhi NCR wef 02-05-2022
Directorate General Central Government Health Scheme has issued a order, Removed from the list of Health Care Organizations (HCO’s) empanelled under CGHS Delhi NCR with immediate effect from 02 May 2022. [Click here to read more details]
Time Limit For Submission of Medical Claim under CGHS
CGHS revise the time limit for submission of final claims for reimbursement of medical expenses to 6 months. [Click here to read more details]
Revised Rates of CGHS Subscription as per 7th CPC for Central Govt Employees
Revision of rates of subscription under CGHS due to revision of pay and allowances of Central Government employees and revision of pension/ family pension on account of implementation of recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission. [Click here to read more details]
CGHS Hospital List All India pdf
Latest List of CGHS Empanelled Hospitals 2023
- CGHS Agartala Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Agra Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Ahmedabad Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Allahabad Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Ambala Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Amritsar hospital List 2023
- CGHS Bangalore Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Bareilly Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Bhopal hospital List 2023
- CGHS Bhubaneswar Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Chandigarh Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Chennai Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Cuttack Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Dehradun Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Delhi Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Delhi NCR Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Dhanbad Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Gorakhpur Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Guntur Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Guwahati Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Hyderabad Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Indore Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Jabalpur Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Jaipur Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Jalandhar Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Jammu Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Kanpur Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Kolkata Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Lucknow Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Meerut Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Mumbai Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Patna Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Pondicherry Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Prayagraj Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Pune Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Ranchi Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Shillong Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Sonipat Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Trivandrum Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Vadodara Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Varanasi Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Vijayawada Hospital List 2023
- CGHS Visakhapatnam Hospital List 2023
How to know the list of Empanelled Hospitals, Diagnostic Centres and CGHS Rates in your City
- Visit the CGHS official portal https://cghs.gov.in/
- In the home page, go to beneficiary Corner and click on “Search for CGHS Empanelled Hospitals Diagnostic Centres and Rates”.
- The page redirected to the link https://cghs.nic.in/reports/view_hospital.jsp
- Select Hospitals / Diagnostics Centres or Approved Rates for Procedures / Investigations and Select City then click on “Submit” button to Search the Hospital list in your city.
ALSO READ: ECHS Empanelled Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Book Dr Appointment Online | Book an Appointment in CGHS Hospital
Book Appointment Date and Time with your Doctor at CGHS Wellness Centre
24X7 National CGHS Helpline Toll Free Number 1800-208-8900
How to Download the CGHS Index Card and Validity of CGHS Plastic Cards Clarification – Click Here
Which cities have CGHS Hospitals in India 2023?
CGHS empanelled hospitals are located in many major cities across the country, including Delhi & NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Agra, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Cuttack, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Nagpur, Patna, Pondicherry, Ranchi, Shillong, Sonipat, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
Which medical procedures are covered by CGHS?
CGHS provides Allopathic, Homoeopathic and Indian system of medicine (Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Yoga)
How many empanelment of AYUSH Hospitals under CGHS?
At present, 86 AYUSH Hospitals are authorized under the CGHS scheme.
How many eye care hospitals empanelled in Delhi under CGHS?
At present, 112 Eye care Hospitals are empanelled under the CGHS in Delhi & NCR.
S J says
Please update list for Ranchi. Orchid Medical Centre is also empanelled.
As per CGHS Order, Orchid Medical Centre updated in CGHS Ranchi Hospital List 2022