Grant of Increment to Employees Who Retired on 30th June or 31st of December
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Cabinet Secretary,
New Delhi — 110 004
Sub: Grant of increment on notional basis on 1st January & 1st of July to those employees retiring on 30th June/31st of December — Apex Court order-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 11/12/2018 addressed to Secretary (Pers), MoF (DOE).
Kind attention is invited to Federation’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 11/12/2018 sent to the Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure relating to grant of increment on notional basis on etc January & 1st of July to those employees retiring on 30th June/31st of December and urging to implement Apex Court order. Federation feels sad to mention that though a period of about nine months has passed, action has not been taken to implement Hon’ble Supreme Court order. A copy of our letter dated 11/12/2018, mentioned ibid is enclosed for ready reference.
Federation requests the Cabinet Secretary to kindly intervene and see that benefit of increment on notional basis on 1st January & 1st July is granted to those employees retiring/retired on 30th June/31st December of the year and accordingly O.M. issued soon.
- Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 Clarification July 14, 2023Read more…
- Notional Increment to 30th June or 31st December Retirees June 28, 2023Read more…
- Employees who Retire on June 30 should be given a Notional /increase in Pension Benefits from July 1 – Railway Board June 27, 2023Read more…
- Counting Leave without Allowance as Qualifying Engagement for Grant of Annual Increment to GDS March 13, 2023Read more…
- Date of Next Increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 – DOP August 1, 2022Read more…
- Grant of Benefit of One Increment due on 1st July to the Govt Servant Retired on 30th of June – Dopt Orders 2021 June 26, 2021Read more…
- 7th CPC Date of next increment under Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules 2016 – MoD Order Dated 2 Nov 2020 November 10, 2020Read more…
- 7th CPC Date of Next Increment After Promotion – PCDA(O) Pune November 10, 2020Read more…
- Annual Increment Due on 1st July to the Employees Retiring on 30th June of the Year – Railway Board June 4, 2020Read more…
- Notional Increment on the Day of Superannuation – Railway Board Orders on Increment issue May 18, 2020Read more…