Grant of Increment to Employees Who Retired on 30th June or 31st of December
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Cabinet Secretary,
New Delhi — 110 004
Sub: Grant of increment on notional basis on 1st January & 1st of July to those employees retiring on 30th June/31st of December — Apex Court order-reg.
Ref: NFIR’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 11/12/2018 addressed to Secretary (Pers), MoF (DOE).
Kind attention is invited to Federation’s letter No. I/11/Part I dated 11/12/2018 sent to the Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure relating to grant of increment on notional basis on etc January & 1st of July to those employees retiring on 30th June/31st of December and urging to implement Apex Court order. Federation feels sad to mention that though a period of about nine months has passed, action has not been taken to implement Hon’ble Supreme Court order. A copy of our letter dated 11/12/2018, mentioned ibid is enclosed for ready reference.
Federation requests the Cabinet Secretary to kindly intervene and see that benefit of increment on notional basis on 1st January & 1st July is granted to those employees retiring/retired on 30th June/31st December of the year and accordingly O.M. issued soon.
- Annual Increment Due on 1st July to the Employees Retiring on 30th June of the Year – Railway Board June 4, 2020 Read more…
- Notional Increment on the Day of Superannuation – Railway Board Orders on Increment issue May 18, 2020 Read more…
- Advance Incentive Increments to Sports Persons in Central Govt Services – Railway Board Order 2020 February 15, 2020 Read more…
- Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016-Clarifications December 3, 2019 Read more…
- Pay Commission VI – Grant of Additional Increment to the Railway Employees October 3, 2019 Read more…
- Grant of Increment to Employees Who Retired on 30th June or 31st of December September 20, 2019 Read more…
- 7th Pay Commission Increment: Increment Day for Central Government Employees on 1st July 2019 July 1, 2019 Read more…
- Two Additional Increments to Railway Nursing Staff under 7th CPC – Railway Board Orders June 12, 2019 Read more…
- Grant of 1 National Increment/Pension Benefits to Retirees on 30th June March 27, 2019 Read more…
- Grant of 2 Increments for Promotion to DS/Sr. PPS-DoPT Order 2019 January 22, 2019 Read more…