DA Calculation Sheet January 2020
AICPIN for the month of August 2019 – DA Calculation January 2020
All India Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers Base Year 2001=100 for the month of August 2019 will be released today by Labour Bureau
DA Calculation January 2020
We need AICPIN for six months from July to December 2019 for finding the exact percentage of additional Dearness allowance with effect from January 2020 to all group of Central Government employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners including Armed Forces Personnel and Railway Employees.
AICPIN for the month of July 2019 released by Labour Bureau on 30th August 2019, the index was increased by three points from the existing level of 316.
|MONTH / YEAR||AICPIN|
How to calculate Additional DA?
Calculation of additional Dearness allowance for CG employees and Pensioners as per 7th Pay Commission
7th CPC Linking Factor = 261.42
Dearness Allowance = (Average of AICPIN for the past 12 months – 261.42) x 100 / 261.42
For example, calculation of DA from July 2019 is given below
DA Calculation Sheet Jan 2020
- AICPIN for July 2023 Press Release PDF September 1, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN for June 2023 Press Release PDF July 31, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN May 2023 Press Release PDF July 1, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN April 2023 Press Release PDF June 1, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN March 2023 Press Release PDF April 29, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN for February 2023 | Expected DA/DR from July 2023 April 1, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN For Jan 2023 Press Release PDF | Expected DA from July 2023 February 28, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN December 2022 | Expected DA from Jan 2023 Calculation Over January 31, 2023Read more…
- AICPIN for November 2022 Press Release PDF December 31, 2022Read more…
- AICPIN for October 2022 Press Release PDF December 1, 2022Read more…