Central Government Employees – Uploading of Salary Payment Files on PFMS by 25th September 2019
Uploading of Salary to Railways Employees on 25th September 2019 due to Bank Strike called by United Forum of Bank Unions
RBE No. 156/2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2017/E (LL)/APW/1
New Delhi, dated: 23.09.2019
The General Manager,
All Zonal Railways, PUs,
Metro Railway, RDSO.CTIS
Sub: Uploading of Salary to Railways Employees on 25th September 2019 due to Bank Strike called by United Forum of Bank Unions.
Ref: CGA’s letter No. S-11012/2/3(17)RBI./2015/GBA/1610-1650 dt. 20.09.2019.
Please find enclosed a copy of Ministry of Finance. Department of Expenditure’s OM No. S-11012/2/3( 17)RBI./2015/G BA/1610-1650 dated 20.09.2019 on disbursement of salary for the month of September 2019 on 25 September 2019 on account of nation-wide bank strike on 26th and 27th September, 2019. Railways are requested to take immediate necessary action as stated in the OM of Ministry of Finance.
Read Also: Bonus Schemes in the Central Government
2. This issues with the concurrence of Accounts Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
DA: As above
Jt. Director Estt. (LL)
Office of the Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E Block, INA, New Delhi
Tele/Fax : 011-2464936
20th Sept. 2019
Sub:- Uploading of Salary Payment Files on PFMS by 25th September 2019 for the month of September 2019
It has come to the notice of this office that Bank Unions have called for a strike from 26th September to 27th September 2019. Banks are likely to remain closed on those days and even files for the payment of salary for the month of September 2019, which is due for 30th September 2019, may not get processed, resulting in delay of disbursal of Salary to the Central Government Employees.
2. All the Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs (independent charge) are, therefore, requested to issue necessary instructions to all the field PAOs/CDDOs under their control to upload the salary payment files for the month of September 2019 with NPB date as 30th September 2019 (last working day of the month) and ensure to reach the banks latest by 25,h September 2019.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Dy. Controller General of Accounts (AR&GBA)
- Payment of Wages to Outsourced Persons During Lockdown Period Due to COVID-19 Treated as ON DUTY till 30 April 2020 March 24, 2020 Read more…
- Precautions for Spread of Coronavirus – All Central Govt Offices Will Run with 50 percent Employees upto 4 April 2020 March 20, 2020 Read more…
- 9.8% Rate of Interest on Computer Advance for Central Government Employees During 2020-21 March 18, 2020 Read more…
- Amendment to Rule 153 of General Finance Rules GFR 2017 – DoE Order February 18, 2020 Read more…
- 360 Degree evaluation of Government Servants February 6, 2020 Read more…
- Central Government Employees – Uploading of Salary Payment Files on PFMS by 28th of January 2020 January 28, 2020 Read more…
- Adventure Sports Schedule for Central Government Employee 2020-21 January 20, 2020 Read more…
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) for Central Government Employees December 13, 2019 Read more…
- Compulsory Retirement Under Section 56(J) of CCS (Pension) Rules November 29, 2019 Read more…
- DOPT Has No Proposal to Reduce Superannuation Age of Central Govt Employees November 20, 2019 Read more…