District-Wise ESI Dispensaries in Kerala
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-3613
ESI dispensaries in Kerala
3613 . Shri Binoy Viswam
(a)whether it is a fact that many districts in Kerala does not have any ESI dispensaries;
(b)the district-wise details of the same; and
(c)whether Government is ready to allocate new ESI dispensaries especially in those districts which does not have any?
MINISTER OF STATE (IC) FOR LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
(SHRI SANTOSH KUMAR GANGWAR)
(a) to (c): All districts in Kerala have Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) Dispensaries. The district-wise number of dispensaries in the State of Kerala is enclosed at Annexure. In addition, recently Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has given its “In Principle” approval to Government of Kerala for setting up of new ESI dispensaries, as under:
1. Kanan Devan Hills, District Idukki.
2. Mannankandam, District Idukki.
3. Mananthavady, District Wayanad.
4. Sulthan Bathery, District Wayanad.
- 21 ESIC Hospitals Converted into Dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals – Santosh Gangwar August 8, 2020 Read more…
- ESIC Extends Period for Filing ESI Contribution for the month of February and March Extended upto 15 May 2020 April 15, 2020 Read more…
- Ayushman Bharat to provide Medical Care to ESIC Beneficiaries in 102 Districts November 14, 2019 Read more…
- District-Wise ESI Dispensaries in Kerala August 2, 2019 Read more…
- Launching of IVR / Help Desk’ for ESIC Beneficiaries August 27, 2018 Read more…