LIC Employee Amenities
ALL INDIA INSURANCE EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION
LIC BUILDING SECRETARIAT ROAD HYDERABAD 500 063
(E-mail id : email@example.com )
Cir.No. 13 / 2019
18th March, 2019
All Zonal / Divisional / State / Regional Units,
We append herein below our letter addressed to Chairman, LIC expressing our disappointment for providing certain amenities only to a section of employees ignoring majority of the other sections of employees and also seeking urgent steps to extend the benefits to all classes of employees.
18th March, 2019.
LIC of India,
Yogakshema, Central Office,
We have come across some circulars issued by LIC introducing certain employee benefits like reimbursement of furniture allowance, Electricity charges etc. to some sections of the workforce of the Corporation. We welcome these employee friendly measures and hope they will go a long way in further cementing the loyalty and belonging to our great Institution.
However, we must convey the deep disappointment of a large section of the workforce which has been left out of these new initiatives. We appreciate that you in your communication after taking over as Chairman have given credit to TEAM LIC for the successes achieved and said that every employee of the Corporation is its Ambassador. This clearly is an acknowledgement that every member of the Team has contributed to the growth and prosperity of the Corporation. In such a situation, it is reasonable and justified to expect that the entire staff should be rewarded with the new initiatives and benefits. Not extending benefit to a large section of the workforce not only raises questions relating to equity and justice but will have a demoralising impact. Such a situation will roll back the painstaking efforts taken over years to build pride and sense of belonging to the Corporation in the workforce.
In the circumstances, we request you to take urgent steps to extend these benefits to all classes of employees who have been left out of the present scheme of things.
- Ministry of Finance approves Welfare Measures Increase in Gratuity Limit and a Uniform Rate of 30% Family Pension for LIC Employees September 19, 2023Read more…
- GOI Portal Launched for Central Govt Employees to Booking Air Tickets July 7, 2022Read more…
- LIC Office Revised Working Hours for the Employees Effective from 10-05-2021 May 7, 2021Read more…
- LIC Wage Revision 2021 Latest News April 16, 2021Read more…
- LIC IPO Disinvestment Policy March 3, 2021Read more…
- Group Mediclaim Policy for LIC Retirees February 10, 2021Read more…
- LIC Employees – Delay in Settlement of the Wage Revision Issue February 6, 2021Read more…
- AIIEA Wage Revision News 2021 February 5, 2021Read more…
- LIC Wage Revision | LIC Employees Wage Revision Latest News January 26, 2021Read more…
- LIC of India (Staff) Regulations Amendment Rules 1960 – Notification October 31, 2020Read more…