5th CPC Dearness Relief Orders issued
Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Dated the 27th March, 2019
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment-reg
In continuation of this Department’s OM No. 42/06/2018-P&PW(G) dated 08.10.2018, the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief w.e.f 01.0 l.20 19 to the CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment shall be paid in the following manner :-
(i) The surviving CPF beneficiaries who have retired from service between the period 18.11.1960 and 31.12.1985, and were sanctioned ex-gratia @ Rs. 600/ p.m. w.e.f. 1.11.1997 under this Department’s OM No. 45/52/97-P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 and revised to Rs.3000, Rs.1000, Rs.750 & RS.650 for Group A, B, C & D respectively w.e.f 4th June,2013 vide OM No. 11l0/2012-P&PW(E) dtd. 27th June, 2013 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 284% to 295% w.e.f 01.01.2019.
(ii) The following categories of CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of ex-gratia payment in terms of this Department’s OM No.45/52/97-P&PWCE) dated 16.12.1997 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 276% to 287% w.e.f 01.01.2019.
(a) The widows and eligible children of the deceased CPF beneficiary who had retired from service prior to 1.1.1986 or who had died while in service prior to 1.1.1986 and were sanction ex-gratia payment of Rs. 605/- p.m. and revised to Rs.645/-p.m w.e.f 04 June, 2013 vide OM No 1110/2012-P&PW(E) dated 27th June, 2013.
(b) Central Government employees who had retired on CPF benefits before 18.11.1960 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 654/-, Rs.659/-, Rs.703/- and RS.965/-
2. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
3. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
4. In their application to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after the concurrence of % C&AG.
5. This issues in pursuance of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No. 1/3/2008- E.II(B) dated 08th March, 2018.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Life Certificate for Central Govt Pensioners Living Abroad September 24, 2021Read more…
- Central Govt Pensioners Submit the Annual Life Certificate from 1st October 2021 September 22, 2021Read more…
- Grant of Dual (Two) Family Pension from Military as well as Civil Employment – PCDA Circular 648 September 14, 2021Read more…
- Leave Encashment and Gratuity for CG Employees Retired between January 2020 and June 2021 – Finmin Orders 2021 September 9, 2021Read more…
- Notional Increment For Pensioners August 7, 2021Read more…
- Pension Disbursing Banks to Issue Pension Slip to CG Pensioners on Monthly Basis June 26, 2021Read more…
- Payment of Family Pension, Death Gratuity and other Dues to the Family on Death of a Government Servant During Service June 4, 2021Read more…
- CG Employees Covered Under NPS-DoPPW March 31, 2021Read more…
- Timely Payment of Retirement Benefits to the Retiring KVS Employees March 25, 2021Read more…
- Documents to be submitted by family pensioner along with the formats and Submission of Form 14 instructions February 19, 2021Read more…