5th CPC Dearness Relief Orders issued
Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003
Dated the 27th March, 2019
Sub:- Grant of Dearness Relief in the 5th CPC series effective from 01.01.2019 to CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment-reg
In continuation of this Department’s OM No. 42/06/2018-P&PW(G) dated 08.10.2018, the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Relief w.e.f 01.0 l.20 19 to the CPF beneficiaries in receipt of ex-gratia payment shall be paid in the following manner :-
(i) The surviving CPF beneficiaries who have retired from service between the period 18.11.1960 and 31.12.1985, and were sanctioned ex-gratia @ Rs. 600/ p.m. w.e.f. 1.11.1997 under this Department’s OM No. 45/52/97-P&PW(E) dated 16.12.1997 and revised to Rs.3000, Rs.1000, Rs.750 & RS.650 for Group A, B, C & D respectively w.e.f 4th June,2013 vide OM No. 11l0/2012-P&PW(E) dtd. 27th June, 2013 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 284% to 295% w.e.f 01.01.2019.
(ii) The following categories of CPF beneficiaries who are in receipt of ex-gratia payment in terms of this Department’s OM No.45/52/97-P&PWCE) dated 16.12.1997 shall be entitled to enhanced Dearness Relief from 276% to 287% w.e.f 01.01.2019.
(a) The widows and eligible children of the deceased CPF beneficiary who had retired from service prior to 1.1.1986 or who had died while in service prior to 1.1.1986 and were sanction ex-gratia payment of Rs. 605/- p.m. and revised to Rs.645/-p.m w.e.f 04 June, 2013 vide OM No 1110/2012-P&PW(E) dated 27th June, 2013.
(b) Central Government employees who had retired on CPF benefits before 18.11.1960 and are in receipt of Ex-gratia payment of Rs. 654/-, Rs.659/-, Rs.703/- and RS.965/-
2. Payment of DR involving a fraction of a rupee shall be rounded off to the next higher rupee.
3. It will be the responsibility of the pension disbursing authorities, including the nationalized banks, etc. to calculate the quantum of DR payable in each individual case.
4. In their application to the Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after the concurrence of % C&AG.
5. This issues in pursuance of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No. 1/3/2008- E.II(B) dated 08th March, 2018.
6. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Revision of Pension of Pensioners Drawing Compulsory Retirement Pension or Compassionate Allowance June 15, 2022Read more…
- Defence Pensioners Requested to Complete Annual Identification Before 25-5-2022 May 19, 2022Read more…
- 5th CPC Dearness Relief Order for CPF Beneficiaries from 01.01.2022 May 11, 2022Read more…
- Nomination for Life Time Arrears of Pension Central Government Pensioners April 13, 2022Read more…
- Nation-wide Pension Adalat through Video Conferencing on 05.05.2022 (Thursday) March 23, 2022Read more…
- Pension Adalat on 16-03-2022 for Central Civil Pensioners through Video Conferencing March 3, 2022Read more…
- Defence Pension Adalat 2022 through Video Conferencing on the 3rd week of March 2022 March 3, 2022Read more…
- Coverage under Railway Services (Pension) Rules 1993 in place of NPS – Railway Board Orders 2022 January 28, 2022Read more…
- Family Pension to Divyang Child through the Person Nominated by the Government Servants or Pensioners January 21, 2022Read more…
- Submission of Life Certificate for Central Govt Pensioners Again Extended till 28th February 2022 January 10, 2022Read more…