Anomaly in Pay Fixation on Promotion in New Pay Scale –
Department of Posts
Regarding Anomaly in Fixation of Pay on Promotion: DoP
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division / PAP Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi 110 001
All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General,
Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorates / PL1 Directorate,
Director, RAKNPA / GM CEPT / Directors of All PTCs,
Addl. Director General, Army Postal Services, R.N. Puram, New Delhi, 5.
All General Managers (Finance) / DAP / DDAP.
Sub: Regarding anomaly in fixation of pay on promotion.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of order dated 05.09,2018 of the Hon’ble High Court, Jodhpur Bench in DBCWP No. 2810/2014 filed by Shri Ram Swaroop Joshi Vis UOI, & others on the above mentioned subject wherein it has been ordered that:-
“The Tribunal has correctly noted that the anomaly is not on account of promotion but on account of the fixation of pay in the new pay scale.”
You are requested to kindly circulate these orders to all your subordinate offices for information/defending such cases in CAT.
Encl.: As above.
Asstt.. Director General [ESTT.]
- Pay Fixation Rules for Central Government Employees September 13, 2022Read more…
- Upgradation of pay structure and Revised cadre structure of Senior Supervisors for Graduate/ Diploma Engineers of Railways July 28, 2020Read more…
- Enhancement of entry qualification and upgradation of entry Grade Pay of Pharmacist category of Indian Railways July 28, 2020Read more…
- Promotion from GP 4200/- to 4600/- between 01.01.2006 to 29.08.2008 pay fixed to minimum at Rs.18460/- Supreme Court Order December 3, 2019Read more…
- Opportunity For 7th Pay Commission Pay Revision of Option for Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 July 31, 2019Read more…
- Anomaly in Pay Fixation on Promotion in New Pay Scale – Department of Posts March 31, 2019Read more…
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation – Clarification on Regular Promotion after MACP –Railway Board Order 2019 February 27, 2019Read more…
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation on Bunching – Clarification Orders issued by Finmin on 07-02-2019 February 10, 2019Read more…
- 7th CPC Fixation of Bunching of Pay – 2 Illustrations prepared by the 6th CPC February 10, 2019Read more…
- 7th CPC Bunching of Pay–FAQ February 10, 2019Read more…